Top 5 Sonic games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic '06-Finally no damn blue force field when jumping
Sonic advance 2-Homing attack...cool in Gameboy lol!
Sonic Chronicles:the dark brotherhood-may be hard at marauder part but sweet!
Sonic adventure 2 Battle-Finally alone
Sonic adventure DX-Sonic '06 like

my random list:

1: Sonic the hedgehog (genesis)
2: Sonic adventure 2 Battle
3: Sonic The hedgehog 2
4: Sonic 3&k
5: Sonic Adventure (Dreamcast)

am i the first guy who puts the first sonic game as the top 1 sonic game?

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
N. Cenz, Silent Snipe would agree with you on your #1 Sonic game, so no. =P
Yes i do indeed agree with N. Cenz, when i said sonic 1 i was referring to the genesis one

5- Knux Chaotix/Sonic 1: Knuckles Chaotix was a shortlived favorite which was more than interesting for its unique interface but I had to get rid of it because the copy of it wasn't legal. My main complaints would be that everything was in some sort of carnival setting and that I don't remember there being as much traditional platforming/gimmicks as there was using the core gimmick. Sonic 1 is a classic but the lack of spin-dash and the frustrating Labyrinth Zone makes me prefer the other side-scrolling games much more.

4- Sonic 2: I didn't like this as much as the third one because of its length accompanied by the fact it didn't support saved games. Therefore I only played it when I had plenty of time to devote to playing it and plenty of patience when I should finally arrive at the boss. Due to the game's length, Hill Top, Oil Ocean, and Metropolis became as easily loathsome as the first level you constantly replay.

3- Sonic and the Secret Rings: This game really changed the gameplay up a bit and I really liked the direction it took. Although there were only seven worlds, there were several "tracks", if you will, throughout each world and in a great many of these its more than entertaining to come back and get the best time. Its got fire souls and additional objectives that prove to be plenty enough incentive without the giant special book. Party mode was moderately fun and was a nice bonus but I wish I could have played the on rails racing one-on-one.

2- Sonic CD: This was a terrific game but it was far shorter than the other Sonic games I had played. The time travel was very fun and it still remains to be an interesting feature, but it was just so infuriatingly difficult to make the switch. Additionally, the bosses were creative even if they were usually too easy.

1- Sonic 3 and Knuckles: Sonic 3 was my first game and I played this game frequently for years straight until the Genesis died. I was desperate enough to teeter the cartridges at odd angles to get it to work after they had aged so long and wouldn't remove them from the console for weeks at a time so I didn't have to bother with getting it to work again. You all already know why the game itself is so great so I won't bother with writing that.

• 1. Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Knuckles
    2. Sonic the Hedgehog 1
    3. Sonic Adventure
    4. Sonic Battle
    5. Shadow the Hedgehog

Honorable mention goes to Sonic 2 (Nice length, but no saving ruins it. That and EHZ) and Sonic 2 GG (EVIL!)

5. Sonic Adventure 2/SA2B

The reason this is my no. 5 is because unlike SA1, SA2 didn't have exploration, But overall Great Levels, though they were kinda short, AWESOME bosses, interesting story, and Multiplayer rocked!

4. Sonic 2

I liked this game because you could beat the game, then do it again because you had fun the first time. Hidden Palace and the other deleted zones would've made it even beeter. But three things I didn't like. 1. Tails couldn't fly but when he follows you he can. no saves, and 2p kinda sucked. But I liked this.

3.Sonic CD

I liked the idea with time travel, but changing thru time was annoying because you have to run at top speed for a VERY long time. Good story for an older game. Though the levels were too simple at times, and bosses were too easy.

2. Sonic Chronicals: The Dark Brotherhood

Im still trying to beat it. In chapter 7. At first I didnt think this would be good because I didnt think Sonic and RPG could be well together, but it is. I like how theres little refrences to new Sonic games but more to the old. And the Story was good. But I played and looked and Shades attacks werent too good. Shes like a Knuckles and Shadow mixture, which is kinda bad. and some battles are EXTREMELY hard. And for once, Big kicks ass! Definently go and buy it NOW!

1......Sonic Adventure/ SADX/ SADXPC

Great game! Awesome story, interesting levels, 6 characters, and you get to roam around! Nothing more to say!

Worst 5:

5:Sonic Riders: Not too good to me -_-
4:Sonic and the Secret Rings: Meh
3:Sonic 2006: Not too good, but not the worst theres two others for that.
2.Sonic Drift: Sonic doesn't need to ride a car to win! 2nd was good though,
1: Sonic Labrynth: What.......that? Sonic cant jump, the rings suck, spindash is nuts, Sonics slow, bosses suck,timer, pure shit!

#1 SA2B: Chao garden, awesome levels and storyline.
#2 Sonic Battle: One customizable character with lots of cool moves.
#3 Sonic 3 and knux: Lots of cool stages and your able to get super and chaos emeralds.
#4 Sonic Adventure: Good storyline and very playable, Chao garden.
#5 Knuckles Chaotix: Hacking I can play as Mighty and Tails.

Favoriote

1. Sonic 3&Knuckles
2. Srb2 [if you mean only sega games 2. is Knuckles chaotix]
3. Sonic The Hedgehog 2
4. Sonic Advance 3 [even though I don't have it.]
5.Sonic Riders [not zero gravity]

5. Sonic CD

I liked the idea with time travel, but changing thru time was annoying because you have to run at top speed for a VERY long time. Good plotline. The level design is amazing and I must say that the boss battles were well thought out.

4.Sonic Adventure

Excellent for Sonic's first try in the true 3D world(Sonic 3D Blast...-_-) with excellent storyline, interesting characters and exploration... The graphics were a dissapointment though they were pretty good. It's sequel however....

3. Sonic Adventure 2/SA2B

....Was better....This may not have exploration or HUB worlds but this game is still better than its predecessor. Overall fantastic Levels, AWESOME bosses, interesting story, and Multiplayer rocked!

2. Sonic Chronicals: The Dark Brotherhood

I need this game.... It has to be excellent! I bet it is, and once I get my hands on it, I'll play this until something better comes around...

1. Sonic Unleashed:

Early judgement for a game, yes, but after watching the full Wii Apotos level, I'm convinced that this game is excellent. Besides, the Opening was EPIC! Sure, Werehog is definitely odd, but he does have a special essence that I like.

Worst 5:

5:Sonic Riders: Not too good to me -_- (Loved the sequel though...)
4:Tails Sky Patrol (I swear... Sonic games were not meant for GameGear... It's bad that the Tails spin-offs had to suffer the GameGear treatment.)
3:Sonic 2006: Not too good, but not the worst theres two others for that.
2.Sonic Drift: Sonic doesn't need to ride a car to win! 2nd was good though,
1: Sonic Labrynth: What.......that? Sonic cant jump, the rings suck, spindash is nuts, Sonics slow, bosses suck,timer, pure ****! What's worse? You can't even beat the game? -_-(I WANT TO FEEL SUCCESS SURGE INSIDE ME!!!!)

Yes, I used Retro's post for reference. Don't worry S3K is in my top 10 though....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back