CZ64's Characters Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so ya know...mighty has short straps on his shoes not long like sonic.
Why dont you just mix all three mightys togther and see what you get.(keep in srb2 pallette of course)

Are you people kidding? What we need is the body Structure of CZ64's, horns of Monster Iestyn's, and shading of light dasher's. Although light dasher's might not fit in the pallete. But possibly 1.1?

Ground The Fox said:
Too big ears

Well, according to the pics of him I saw, they should be about that big!
Shadic_the_Human said:
just so ya know...mighty has shot straps on his shoes ont long like sonic....

why dont you just mix all three mightys togther and see what you get.(keep in srb2 pallette of course)

Just so you know... Mighty's shoes are supposed to be just like Sonic's! So there was no point in saying that. Besides, mixing the other 3 Mighty pics won't work well at all.

Here's one of the pics that I've looked at, from Google. I'm doing this to see if you really know what Mighty is supposed to look like...
thumb.png

And Eblo, Light Dasher's Mighty is in the SRB2 Pallete.

Shadic_the_Human said:
dude mightys shoes are like sonics i know, but they have short straps not long and around his shoes is a line of white here are sum pics to prove.

heres the link the the pic of mighty
http://info.sonicretro.org/images/thumb/6/67/Mighty_chaotix.png/180px-Mighty_chaotix.png

other mighty....
http://www.knuckleschaotix.info/images/MIGHTY_the_armadillo_by_Chris_Supernerd.jpg

mighty and sonic (i wanted you to see the difference......)
http://www.epicgaming.us/features/md_soniccrackers/sonic_mighty.gif

and a 3d sonic just to seal the case
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n272/ttraven7/StH_Sonic.png

did you finally see where you were wrong here??
Well whatever they can make him however they want to.

Plus the second image is custom, not official.

6194ca4dcf.png

d55ab39746.png

To help revive this topic, I decided to post on what I'm working on. In fact, I started working on this mid-July, but I've had some bad luck with the laptop, and lost all the finished walking frames. But, I just finished them again today. So all that's left is the Falling, Hurt, Dead, Running/Floating, and Tails Pickup. And just like Espio, the heads were made by screenshots of a Silver model, taken by Senku. I also made him slightly lighter than Nitro's. Only 3 pixels lighter.

And while I'm at it, after it's finished, I'll add it to the Riders mod as well. When floating, he'll change into the floating frames, and I'm hoping to add a cool glowing effect for that, too. If OpenGL Shadows have been ported to Software mode already, then whenever he uses his ESP powers, he'll spawn a blue shadow that's slightly bigger than him. Just think of it as a normal Shield sprite, except that instead of Silver hiding behind it, the shield will be the one behing him. That way, it'll look like a glowing effect.

What happened to Espio with purple arms, and Mecha Knux with MultiGlide?

That Silver does look good, but I feel that you shouldn't have needed to move his ears. Maybe you should make his head spikes a bit bigger around the top of them, like in the Silver sprites above your's as well. And improve on the fur around his neck please, as it doesn't look right.

Finally! A new CZ64's character! Also a guy told me he wants a E-123 Omega WAD from you because you make the bests WADs ever.

In the picture of Silver you have shown, his head looks a bit small in that frame, other from that. He looks fine to me.

I'm having trouble with one of the heads. Maybe you guys can give me some tips on what to do. The second head was rotated in Photoshop, just like all my other characters' heads are done.
4145685edd.jpg

I'm not sure if it's ugly or not, besides the JPEG part. If everyone thinks it looks ok, I'll leave it like that. If you think you can make it better, just use that one. I can then gather the new pixels and port it to the clean one.

I think it looks fine. Much better than the other Silver.

The only character betas are the ones for personal netgames with irc friends, which I don't do anymore. Other betas are for some people here in the forum through PMs, mainly if they have something to do with this. I have never given a public beta here, since I find that it takes the fun from waiting for the final release. So no, sorry.

I guess since everyone agrees that it looks fine, then I'll leave it as it is, and finish this. Only a few nonwalking sprites anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back