Level Preview - Tempest Valley Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

I really have been churning these things out recently, haven't I?

I'd give you some long winded description, but I'll just shut up and show screens, because that's what you wanna see anyhow, right?

tvz1.gif

tvz2.gif

tvz3.gif

This stage is pretty easy, actually, around THZ difficulty, so the rest of you will probably enjoy it, too.

Yeah, but it´s not that what I´m telling... Mystic is getting better after every level... :P Good news, because him and the rest of the team will have to end it or else...

There's texture reuse already. THZ1 and CEZ2 reuse GFZ's grass and CEZ2 reuses some of the THZ textures at the end. The real problem with textures on Mystic's levels is that they aren't varied enough. In Tempest Valley, for instance, it's all THZ1 textures all the way through, unless I've missed something.

It probably just has to do with things like moving sectors around like he wants them to be.

*cough* I THINK I JUST CHOKED ON A DATA PACKET! Did you say BLUE SPRINGS? How high can they jump you... er, how high can you propell them and they jump on you... er, Excuse me. My twonge is tisted right now. *drinks a glass of water*

<anal>Blue springs are dumb and aren't part of TUDD.</anal>

I think I'll make the option to SOC your own springs. Actually, you can already do that mystic, you just cant change the color.

Can I give them their own object, though? That's the most important part, since I already use most all the other springs somewhere in Mystic Realm ^_~

Yeah, I think Blue Springs are interesting... and I want to use them too! How high can they propell you? (I GOT IT RIGHT THIS TIME! Yeah!)

~160 units. They're really weak. The point is that you can use them underwater without having them propel you into the statosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back