Eh... Uh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible. You can get there by spindashing then jumping from the edge of the bridge. You don't have to thok at all.

It's easier that way too. I think a lot of people ignore the spinning and spindashing abilities. They're very powerful.

Oh, I always just used the spindash to take out large groups of crawlas. I didn't think it was good for making big jumps. Thanks for the info.

Spinning is one of the best things you can do! Don't bother charging, just DASH! When in doubt, bust it out!

The original plans for SRB2 were to have Sonic only thokking once per jump. It was just never done.

What changes has the new version has? As I far as I´ve seen, instead one thok, I have only seen a few more bugs... (Act text, speed up music (although it was in previous exes), some Jetty-Syns which can´t move...)

All three of those are glitchy because the new srb2.srb file hasn't been released, as it's a lot easier to distribute a 400 KB file than a 40 MB file. =P

What makes the jettys not move? A deaf tag or something? I need to know to make an SA zone with secret sonic-thok-homing-only areas.

Mystic said:
All three of those are glitchy because the new srb2.srb file hasn't been released, as it's a lot easier to distribute a 400 KB file than a 40 MB file. =P

srb2.srb is only 30 MB, and it compresses quite well (to <10 MB). music.dta, which is about the same size as srb2.srb and doesn't compress well, is the biggie. (And it's the one that would fix O_SHOES and D_SHOES errors, of course.)

Huh? srb2.srb is 30 MB uncompressed. It compress to 6 or 7 MB, I believe. The other 30 MB (!) in the compressed zip is mostly because of music.dta.

I was guesstimating. Last I saw, it was 28 million bytes, and I assume some stuff has been added since then, so 30 MB seemed like a reasonable number. However, 28 million bytes is actually 26.7 MB.

I added Christmas tunes.

...wait, that would be in 3drend.dll...

I high-ressed the art on the introduction... (most of it, anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back