Light dasher's first match/tag level (stationsquareadv.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

light dasher

Cacee gaming
Yes that's right, im going into level making, and i was thinking of doing some match levels for srb2 riders..... anyway, here it is, my own station square, with match and tag, it may be a little flat, but i added some extra bits into it :P, enough of me talking, here's the download link http://www.mediafire.com/?bnimyjetujd and i know some of you wont download without a screenshot so there are some too

train station
srb20038la2.png

Speed highway entrance
srb20039ln3.png

sewer. though it dosent go underground because i can't get 2 FOF's over each other without it messing up
srb20040ba1.png

He's using that old Sonic WAD.

:/

Why did you use more than on texture on a building?

One side has bricks, and the other has grass?

Also, the sky texture isn't good for walls.

Re: Light dasher's first match/tag level (stationsquareadv.w

light dasher said:
sewer. though it dosent go underground because i can't get 2 FOF's over each other without it messing up

I could make the sewer go underground for you if you want.

Re: Light dasher's first match/tag level (stationsquareadv.w

light dasher said:

Make a FOF with the height and everything, then tag it to the water sector using the same tag as the water lindef.

Not a bad first map, just a few basic things.

1. You've got too many random and shield monitors. These weapons are extremely overpowered in large numbers and your map should probably have two of them at most.
2. Add more rings. Most of your rings are in awkward to reach places, especially for Sonic.

Once you do that, you'll be good to start getting into more cosmetics. :)

1. For your beach area, instead of making a wall with a "sky" texture, make your outside barrier lower, so you can see the sky inherent in the map. You could also expand the area, make bridges over the water etc.

Then you just expand everything else. (city, train station, sewer, etc.)

Jazz said:
1. You've got too many random and shield monitors. These weapons are extremely overpowered in large numbers and your map should probably have two of them at most.

Maybe atmost 4 super ring boxes and 1 random box? I've noticed maps that have 2 random boxes and those are way to overpowering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back