Fixed Granite lake texture errors (and a few things about Radiant Caverns textures)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregory_house

Also known as TemporaryAl
So, first Granite Lake.
(6470,-1362,520,11)
(7860,-4698,-64,161)

Now, I wanted to add something really minor, but annoying nonetheless, about textures in Radiant Caverns, as I didn't have enough time to add this to my previous thread.
Not only is RCZWLL4 blue at the image coords (opened in paint) around (28,130), as I've already reported, but that region of the image just doesn't fit well with the rocks around it. RCZFLR4 has the blue region fixed but it still looks weird even though it is grey. Moreover, for some unknown reason, some of the walls in RCZ also show a blue coloured spot at image coords (137,123), but that doesn't show up when I open RCZWLL4 with an image editor, so maybe it isn't RCZWLL4?

Also, while we're at it, still minor but easy to notice, those bright pixels at around (100,127) in RCZFLR6 and RCZWLL6 make walls with these textures look ugly, and it's a really easy thing to fix.

Hope all these minor texture errors in the various levels can be fixed soon so once I believe I found enough I won't bother you anymore =p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back