How is the weather?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're overcast. Not with coulds, but with ash. A reaaaally bad thunderstorm started some fires, apparently.

Thundering quite a bit about every day, but it isn't all day long. It has hailed a couple days ago, but that was just about it, besides some rain as well. There was a time when it got really windy, which was about a week ago.

EDIT: Holy crap. 3 replies this fast? O_o

EDIT2: Also, that's quite crazy, BZ4. I'm just happy it didn't happen here.

Last week, the wind was knocking lotsa stuff down and into the streets. There were trees, umbrellas, and other things.

Yeah, it's kinda freaky. One lighting strike hit so close, we ran around our house unplugging things like paranoid idiots.

I played MKDS with Edge afterwards.
>.>
<.<

Its actually pretty relaxing around here, when normaly it would be insanely humid and musty. The sun is shining and there is a nice breeze too. The only problem is the mosquitos, which seem to be really bad this year.

Edit: this was for the past month, right now, its pitch black outside.

BlueZero4 said:
Yeah, it's kinda freaky. One lighting strike hit so close, we ran around our house unplugging things like paranoid idiots.

I played MKDS with Edge afterwards.
>.>
<.<
..I remember one time, past midnight, back in Germany (before we came here), there was a bolt of lightning that came about 10 feet away from us (EDIT: Us = the building, since we were in the building, not sleeping outside. XD). It woke 80% of the family, and both of our pets as well, IIRC (Actually, I only recall the dog on my bed rose his head up, since the other dog was in another room). After that, each lighting strike was about 5 seconds after another, then it started to slow down. Thankfully, the sound wasn't that loud after the big "KABAAAM!" :P

After that day, before we left, it's been either cloudy or sunny. It also rained every now and then, and thundered, which happened a couple times.

Been nice and warn here in Oregon. And it's gonna get hotter.

How's the weather? I'm roasting like roadkill in my freezing cold house. *shot*
The weather is fine where I live, but sometimes it's hot enough to bake chicken tenders on the sidewalk, no kidding! D:

Mmmm Chicken tenders... Well any way last year we HAD a little snow in December. But then my moms Washer broke due to a lighting bolt that hit the side of our house. But now it's just rain like right now it's raining.

its so damn hot here in portugal O_O
in the winter there was almost no rain! you guys are so lucky to have snow -.- . the last time it snowed where i live was about 12 years ago lol xD so yeah this is pretty hot here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back