Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is a very bad story

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JRose

LOL Man
I was thinking on making this story a SRB2 project. The story is not even close bieing done and only part of the story will make it in the project. There is no tilte for this yet.

Intro
Eggman talks to him self in his base. how can take over the world with that hedgehog in the way? Than a voice said I can help you. I can even make you more powerful. And how are you going to do that said Eggman as he started to look at what said that. All he was darkness all around him. Hay what going on I can not see a thing! screamed Eggman. Then only slants.

Knuckles Part
Knuckles was asleep at the Master Emerald shine at night grading the Master Emerald. When he woke up and heard someone cast a spell. He look at the Master Emerald and saw a black shadow standing next to Master Emerald. Then a flash of light came from the Master Emerald. The light only last a second. When it light cleared he saw a black round object floating above the Master Emerald. Hay what are doing here? Said Knuckles Then the black shadow cast another spell. This time Knuckles saw the Master Emerald brake into pieces and black shadow and floating object was gone. who was that? No mater I got to get the pieces of the Master Emerald back. Said Knuckles

Sonic&Tails Part

Sonic I need to goto my lab. Tails said. OK then. Lets Gooo!!! Said Sonic. Then they start to run to Tails’ lab. When they got to Tails’ lab Tails said You can just go and run for awhile. I will call you on our communicator when I am do. OK Tails. See you later. Sonic said. Tails start to work on his project. A few hours later a computer voice said. It has drop five degrees outside in the last hour. It scared tails then he remembers that it was his new electronic thermometer. I better turn the sound off for now so I work with that thing scaring me. Said Tails as he turns off the electronic thermometer. Hours later sonic called saying that he need help its to cold to run. Then the call ends. Tails lookup at the electronic thermometer and saw that it now says -30 degrees celsius. Oh no Sonic he is still out there. I better find him before he... No time to think about that. I got to save him. said Tails as he put on his winter gear and ran out door.

The intro sounds like Sonic's Quest for Power.

Knuckles' story screams SA ripoff.

And I would've thought Tails would've noticed temperatures -30C without a thermometer. Also, what's Sonic doing.

Of all the misspellings and gramatical errors, this one stuck out:

jrose05 said:
Knuckles was asleep at the Master Emerald shine at night grading the Master Emerald.

Asleep with a shine in his face? Grading an emerald? Last I checked, inanimate objects don't go to school. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back