OH THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS FRIGHTFUL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ST218

Snow. All over. Discuss/complain/whatever. All I know is that I can't see out my bedroom window.

Yeah, we got like 8 inches or so. Impressive, but for a Nor'Easter it was pretty tame, really. Still, the public schools will probably be out for a week anyhow ^_~

Mystic said:
Yeah, we got like 8 inches or so. Impressive, but for a Nor'Easter it was pretty tame, really. Still, the public schools will probably be out for a week anyhow ^_~
man! how can i go to america...think think think.......

We never had any snow at all!!!!1

nooooooooooooooooooooooo.

At least its getting warmer now.

I don't know how much, but i think it was about 3 or 4 inches. maybe 2. Considering I live in Saint Paul, Minnesota, that's reason enough to say that our winter sucked this year... not to mention the last several. I blame global warming(though the way it seems to be happening I'd say it isn't so "global")

Here is cold... but it snows almost never (there isn't a snow day from 3 years...)
I hope it gets warmer...

It snowed here 2 weeks ago, after 52 years of no-show. Of course, it was only momentarily. No pretty layers of snow ;_;

The snow's been powdery and sticks easily.

Melting???? the snow just started again in Fort campbell, KY, where I live.
It's lucky over here.
If we get at least 6 in or more, were out of school.

On Wednesday it's gonna go from record highs (yesterday) to record lows.

Hopefully, it will finally be cold enough to snow! It's doubtable, though.

It's already heavy over here...

edit: today and yesterday, the snow started melting and then it just kept snowing and snowing.

edit2:
Snow. All over. Discuss/complain/whatever. All I know is that I can't see out my bedroom window.

really?

27 degrees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back