Moron of the Week (December 10-16, 2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.

a441

This week's award goes to: Anyone who thinks calling other people morons is a worthwhile endeavor.

Discuss.

no one is a moron, if human beings are morons, then the other animals are not. usually i don't here people shouting aloud, THAT DOLPHIN IS A MORON, BTW dolphins seem smarter to me... :mrgreen:

Of course. Seriously, why do people get a kick out of offending others? It's not funny. It's just sick. In a bad way.

by calling others morons they mean... *INTRANSLATION* Hey moron! your the dopiest moron of all morons! :twisted: *TRANSLATION* OH hi mr. smart person! im soooo stupid and such a moron. Please make me feel bad and dumb idiot. plaeese come macke funn of mee; :o <---- incorect spelling and grammar is all unpurpose.

WOW: no one has ever used :o in a while.

a441, you are the moron of all morons.
Go moron your way to moronville so you can guide all of the other morons to moronity.
You are such a mo-- *decked*
I think that's enough :mrgreen:

a441, you are the moron of all morons.
Go moron your way to moronville so you can guide all of the other morons to moronity.
You are such a mo--

*TRANSLATION* oh hi a441. i am the moron of all moron morons. I'm moving to moronville! BAN BAN BAN ME!!! i love moronity!

Well, there you go. :?

</joke>, much?

*TRANSLATION* oh hi a441. i am the moron of all moron morons. I'm moving to moronville! BAN BAN BAN ME!!! i love moronity!

Translation: Oh hi, a441, Zash wants banned because he is calling Shuffle a moron, isn't that nice?

:P

im not calling you a moron. you called a441 a moron. i translated it into moron language. Have a nice day. MORON!

Seriously, Zash, you really need to actually post worthwhile statements or you will get punished. The constant useless posts are getting old.

On topic, I just find it hilarious how a441 gave himself his own award. Pure brilliance. Gotta love a topic with that much depth to it ^_^()

um, no. even though i started a topic about a441 and his 1000 posts of TERROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Zash said:
ok, i will not make another pointless post, unpurpose again.

Zash said:
um, no. even though i started a topic about a441 and his 1000 posts of TERROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Well, that didn't take long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back