Totally offtopic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrispy

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
Okay, heinz is having a ketchup commercial contest and I have my idea made and everything, but I need someone to do a voice. I'm making it animated (not sure if I'm allowed to) and I need someone to sing "I'm too sexy" only the words are "I'm too tasty for your fries." So anyone wanna do it for me?

If it's a contest, and you want to submit an entry under your name, obvious no one here (or anywhere) can help you, without you having to split whatever reward there is.

I love ketchup... hmm... and money... I should enter.

But honestly, how do you expect to do this? It isn't your voice. If you need a voice so badly, um, yourself, parents, siblings, neighbors, friends? If those choices are out of your reach, just vocode your own voice, damnit.

Oh, I'm sorry, you may not know what vocoding is...

I have a mic, but don't ask me to sing for you.

Also, 20 bucks is a ripoff for a mic. You can get them for WAY cheaper than that. I got mine off eBay for 10 bucks AUD or so. And the Aussie dollar is worth about 1.25 American dollars. And most of the price was shipping, the actual headset cost a buck.

I'll Begin said:
I have a mic, but don't ask me to sing for you.

Also, 20 bucks is a ripoff for a mic. You can get them for WAY cheaper than that. I got mine off eBay for 10 bucks AUD or so. And the Aussie dollar is worth about 1.25 American dollars. And most of the price was shipping, the actual headset cost a buck.

Way cheaper here in my country you can buy it for 1 dollar =D

Shuffle said:
Then go buy one at Walmart for 20 bucks.

That's how I got mine, After one I had for about 10 years and playing a stupid game called Reader Rabbit, Then sadly, it broke. :D

Haven't you seen the south park episode for wal-mart?! Wal-mart is evil! Anyways I think I'm going to scrap the commercial.

Hell, I can sing too, but the purpose of this is to make sure he shares whatever money he wins using your voice.

I buy professional microphones, for musical purposes, considering I'm a composer, so I like to experiment with my own voice too. My mic. is worth a bit over $200, and works very well, and will not break. It is very sound sensitive, but you can use settings for the mic. to remove the ability to sense breaths, background noise, etc. I forgot the brand though, as it doesn't have the brand, well, branded on the model.

By the way, Nitro, there is most likely an age limit. If there isn't, then fine, but remember; if you use someone elses voice, the submission technically isn't yours (at least, not the entire thing). So whatever money you win (if you win money), I suggest coming up with a written agreement with whoever decides to do it for you, stating that you split the money either 50/50, or 60/40 (60 being whoever sings for you). Seriously, when it comes to matters like this, many things can happen, so be careful, as the land of television advertisement is a dark and horrible place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back