Post your pics/art here!

That clearly looks like it was edited off of something else. The anti-aliasing is off and just screams "I just used the cut tool from MS PAINT".

You shouldn't be claiming that as original work, or at least completely original.

Torgo is an amazing man of mystery.

spazzobanner.png

I TRIED TO EMULATE SSN'S COLORING TELL ME HOW I DID

^*above pic*^

I-I don't know...it's just...it's just I have this odd feeling that...that I have to hug her for some reason >_<

*hugs pic*

Anyway, it looks well drawn and inked.

Chao Freak 1 said:
Finally was able to scan this...

<image>

Working on an inked version, but I'm not very far with it.
How you were able to draw like this is entirely beyond me. But of course everyone has their own style.

All I can say is that I'm very impressed and envious. :(

Wow, Good drawing of...Honey was it? (I forget, but it look like the lost Sonic the fighters character) also the tails doll was a nice touch.

OK! I'm just gonaa show you guys what I have so far for digital inking. Hair was a pain...
And sorry it's so big. It was even resized to be 25% of the original. :P

2h6rlky.png

Not a fan character...
Honey is a hackable character in Sonic the Fighters based on a character in another game called Fighting Vippers. You can not access Honey in Gems collection because her model has been deleted from that. Still playable with the original arcade ROM, and she easily has my favorite moveset. Love playing as her.
youtube vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z81f0tLxo90

Still, thank you very much! ^^

SWP (SRB2) said:
Chao Freak 1, you win gratuitously, one of the better fan characters, I've seen in a while.
stfhoneyamy.png

She's actually a legitimate character in Sonic Championship.
On topic, I do love the artwork Chao Freak did. It really captures the character of Honey without the Downs Syndrome eyes.

Just did something on GIMP. Very bad, and very done with a mouse, no graphics tablet or anything.

supersonichdself.png

It broke the background. I really DONT wanna save it as a .gif, any ideas?

A Background I made for My Mac using a program called Seashore
sonicbackground2.png

You can use this if you want, I did this with a Mouse though...Oh yeah, If you can stop being perverted by looking at Amy's Chest, then do that!

Someone said:
Just did something on GIMP. Very bad, and very done with a mouse, no graphics tablet or anything.

sexy image here

It broke the background. I really DONT wanna save it as a .gif, any ideas?

That's actually very good. I like the style. Also, try saving as a PNG.

Eliwood said:
A Background I made for My Mac using a program called Seashore
(insert image here)
You can use this if you want, I did this with a Mouse though...Oh yeah, If you can stop being perverted by looking at Amy's Chest, then do that!

Urmm... You've made Tails look like Tails Doll. Also, Knuckles' eyes are wrong - they make him look like Sonic.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back