Resource icon
This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Shaggy, The Mystery Machine, and all 8 eeveelutions. That's right, along with the Super Shag and The Machine of Mystery, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, and Sylveon are all included in this Kart Character pack. I'm super excited to share my work with all those who wish to play as these characters in SRB2 Kart. Not only do they come in a pack though, you can also download just the eeveelutions in the eeveelution pack as well as download each of them individually in the event that you only want to download a few or just one of them. I hope you all enjoy the characters that I've made.

Update 1: A new addition to the character pack has arrived. Driver of the Mean Machine 00 from hit Hanna-Barbera cartoon Wacky Races, Dick Dastardly finally makes his grand entrance in SRB2 Kart. He of course has the top speed and great handling, but I wouldn't be too surprised if any other racers happen to fall victim to a few traps set by him instead. His trusty guide Muttley isn't joining him, but that's ok, the player can guide him through the course instead!

Update 2: Another new character has been added to the character pack. Do you want to play as a cubchoo in SRB2 kart? Because now you can! Cubchoo drives a smaller kart, so it weighs less than average, but it can also go quite fast!

Update 3: It's the Incredibles! (and Frozone). Bob Parr, A.K.A. Mr. Incredible, drives his incredimobile / incredicar. It's a heavy vehicle but it's also fast: perfect for catching bad guys. Helen Parr, A.K.A. Elastigirl, drives the elasticycle. It's a light vehicle that can be knocked around easily, but it's quite fast to compensate. Dashiel Robert Parr, A.K.A. The Dash, actually doesn't have a vehicle. Instead, he runs to his heart's content on the tracks of SRB2 kart. Violet Parr, who I'm pretty sure doesn't have a superhero name, drives the double kart with Jack-Jack. Finally, Lucius Best, A.K.A. Frozone, rides his trusty circular snowboard, or...ice board? Regardless, all 6 of them are ready to race in SRB2 kart

(I do not own any of the licensing for these characters, I just made the sprites and programmed in their stats specifically for this game)

View attachment KC_YellowFlame4444's_character_pack_v1.0.pk3
View attachment KC_only_eeveelutions_v1.0.pk3
View attachment KC_individual_characters_v1.0.zip
View attachment KC_YellowFlame4444's_character_pack_v2.0.pk3
View attachment KC_individual_characters_v2.0.zip
View attachment KC_YellowFlame4444's_character_pack_v3.0.pk3
View attachment KC_individual_characters_v3.0.zip
View attachment KC_YellowFlame4444's_character_pack_v4.0.pk3
View attachment KC_Individual_Characters_v4.0.zip

IMG_5395.jpg IMG_5396.jpg IMG_5397.jpg IMG_5398.jpg IMG_5399.jpg IMG_5400.jpg IMG_5401.jpg IMG_5402.jpg IMG_5403.jpg IMG_5404.jpg IMG_5480.jpg IMG_5616.jpg IMG_5617.jpg IMG_5618.jpg IMG_5619.jpg IMG_5621.jpg IMG_5622.jpg IMG_5623.jpg IMG_5624.jpg IMG_5625.jpg IMG_5662.jpg IMG_5663.jpg

Last edited:
"Take the bus and leave the racing to us!" Man I'm so happy to see someone else make another Wacky Racer to go alongside the gruesome twosome (especially with the custom kart) I'm gonna love playing the character mod for sure!

Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm happy to see that dick dastardly's inclusion is a celebrated one. plus now that he's here, he can finally be allowed to win a race XD

I'm personally hoping someone makes peter perfect now. That car's sprite would be funny to see XD. Although the car's hitbox might still be the same meaning the whole 'long nose to win races' thing might still be an impossibility

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back