STJR after SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellybones

Lawful Neutral
If (just kidding, When) SRB2 is finished, what's gonna happen to STJR? Are you going to keep making games, or split?
I figure you'd stop, but you never know.

Maybe they'd work on that Sonic Emerald Quest that they started before SRB2.

No more games will be made. At least under the STJr name. I have no clue what is happening next. I think the "get on with their lives" thing was pretty accurate.

'Sonic Team Junior's Baby' will be formed, from the remaining developers, who will begin work on SRB3, which will use the Havok Physics engine and use DirectX 11.

Also, it will have slopes.

Cue said:
'Sonic Team Junior's Baby' will be formed, from the remaining developers, who will begin work on SRB3, which will use the Havok Physics engine and use DirectX 11.

With supported OpenGL?

luis90 said:
SRB3 on point 'n click engine, of course.
Developers gotta love making SRB3...

rAQj3u.gif

(old and well known, but it keeps funny)

EDIT: huhhh!! http://www.srb2.org/mb/viewtopic.php?p=332037#332037

Eblo said:
Cue said:

With supported OpenGL?

Why would you need OpenGL? It runs on DirectX 11.

supersonic45 said:
Eblo said:
Cue said:

With supported OpenGL?

Why would you need OpenGL? It runs on DirectX 11.
Yeah, it could run on DirectX 11 and support OpenGL, but you can't use it for the lulz.

Or it could NOT use DirectX11 at all, use OpenGL exclusively, and use C or C++ instead of C#, to make it cross-platform like SRB2 is >_>

SSNTAILS if you do make srb3 use it with doom 2 engine not doom 1 engine because doom 2 engine you can make maps and other stuff real easy. SSNTAILS if you make it with high system requirements then you will lose popularity because of the system requirements so let it use something like doom 2 engine or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back