Billy Hatcher!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoolK

This game was good, and fun! But people like Mystic's age shouldn't be playing this game, its kinda kiddy XD!

It offered an alternate gameplay style that you don't see in almost any game, which I loved.

And since when do people play games based on "how kiddie it is", I understand something among the lines of a toddler interactive game, so, what are you talking about. Billy Hatcher's not that kiddie, honestly...

I tried the demo of it and simply didn't like the gameplay. I don't care what the game looks like. I mean, I play Pokemon and Mario a lot more than those "mature" games everyone raves about.

The music is kiddy, thats what I mean! I have a music folder of Billy Hatcher!(I'll post it later) And, I'll make it into a wad!

Most of the times when you play Sonic, Mario, Pokemon or whatever, they'll always say: aren't you a little too old for this?

The answer is no, of course. As a long as you think a game is fun, you won't be too old for it. I even prefer Pokemon, Mario, etc. above most first person shooters, exception being Metroid.

I really liked billy Hatcher.Espacially the part when you get to hatch people like Sonic,Knuckles,Tails,Chu Chu,Nights,Amigo,and more!

I couldn't stick with it long enough to see it to completion, honestly. I'm not even particularly sure WHY, although all things considered, it didn't exactly stand out very well. Plus the controls when rolling eggs around left a little to be desired (like how yanking away from the egg disconnected you from it, when, personally, it should slow the egg down - at least, I think this was how it went)...

I agree with Shadow Hog, one thing that irked me to no end was the slightly rigid control system, it was a bit lopsided, especially when you had to move out of the way of a bosses' oncoming attack.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
And since when do people play games based on "how kiddie it is", I understand something among the lines of a toddler interactive game, so, what are you talking about.
There is a thing called peer pressure it makes many people judge games by how "mature" it is. Ecspecially at school, it makes you hate peer pressure.

Man I have this game and I love it. What made me get it was that it was made by Sonic team. Multiplayer is mad fun. You can't mess with my egg-fu. This game is not really a kiddy game, this game isn't easy if you are trying to complete all missions or get S's. My when a Sonic egg pops up, there is a huge war. And stealing other people's eggs is my favorite thing to do.

Jman said:
What made me get it was that it was made by Sonic team.
That's generally not a good excuse for getting games at this point.

I mean, at the time, they were only STARTING to enter their slump, but...

Sonow Hakura said:
Maou-Shin Daioka said:
And since when do people play games based on "how kiddie it is", I understand something among the lines of a toddler interactive game, so, what are you talking about.
There is a thing called peer pressure it makes many people judge games by how "mature" it is. Ecspecially at school, it makes you hate peer pressure.
Is peer pressure a thing to like in the first place? Anyways, it's not terribly hard to ignore what other people say..

I can relate to anyone who has aimed to get an all S-rank file, it's not easy, nor did I bother to try to get an all S-rank file.

The main missions were tough at some points, but the game overall had a mild difficulty to it, which had me spending weeks try to get past the last obstacle, at the final area...

Shuffle said:
Sonow Hakura said:
Maou-Shin Daioka said:
There is a thing called peer pressure it makes many people judge games by how "mature" it is. Especially at school, it makes you hate peer pressure.
Is peer pressure a thing to like in the first place? Anyways, it's not terribly hard to ignore what other people say..
Well since I'm at school for seven hours five times a week, yes, it is hard to ignore seven hours of humiliation..... for five days every week...... And yes kids at my school would take it that seriously.

Jman said:
Man I have this game and I love it. What made me get it was that it was made by Sonic team. Multiplayer is mad fun. You can't mess with my egg-fu. This game is not really a kiddy game, this game isn't easy if you are trying to complete all missions or get S's. My when a Sonic egg pops up, there is a huge war. And stealing other people's eggs is my favorite thing to do.

We must be twins... :eek:
I also own it and have the same idea about multiplayer..., and just how many of my games do you have?? :eek:

Anyway the game is soo good, and 8 outta 10 XD!

I have that game. it was pretty fun. but hard at times i once broke that gold egg 3 times in a row. I just go on multiplayer to hatch the Sonic eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back