A quick question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta

Everyone already probably knows this, but I'm new and I've looked around the boards and I can't find the answer. On the SRB2 website, in the Zones section it shows many hidden zones. Are those levels in the game already, or do they have to be unlocked? And also, what do you get for beating Very Hard mode? I really want to know, but I haven't been able to do it.

Only the fist two zones are inside the demo ;) The other ones aren´t made yet... If you want more check Mystic´s Realm :P

Very Hard unlocked Ultimate mode in the past, but now your reward is nothing U_U

A lot of dumb things got broken in 1.09, sadly. :cry: And the things that WEREN'T dumb got removed before they were finished.

Yep. That's why I don't play on 1.09 as much as I do 1.08.

BTW, you're a little off. Two and a third levels are in the game, if you include Red Volcano.

To get Red Volcano, beat the game 3 times (on reccord, not in one sitting, easy mode counts too) and jump on the first red brick house 3 times in GFZ1. RedXVI will come out, so you should just walk straight into him, and you'll get to RVZ. I'm dead serious on this.

I'm still cool either way, though. Discovering that taught me how to do a lot of fancey pants things I'll probably never need to. :P

Dammit, Omega! I was gonna sell that!

Oh well! *sells Omega's Kidney*

I was cool before Omega grew the balls to be cool. Just look at some of his older posts on that TNAoSTH board of his. He used to be so... Docile.

Meh... The only way anyone would see me as 'cool' is if I walked out into the snow with a T-shirt on.
xd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back