Sage 2016 has just started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1: Why would SRB2 need a booth at SAGE? (It'd probably win because of how easy it is to modify the single player.
2: Some asswipe stole SRB2 and tried to submit it as their own original game.

The SAGE staff pulled down the booth for that anyway, so it's no big deal really.

Apart from 2009 when v2.0 was released, SRB2 2k3 was also released at SAGE (in 2003, obviously) so news archives and other old records tell us. Demo 1 had a SAGE video too but I don't know if that got a booth or not.

Going back through Wayback Machine I've also learned:
* SRB2 developers and other people have been involved with various past SAGEs (SSNTails I think helped with hosting the site one time? relying on memory here)
* we once had an SRB2 Tournament thing in 2008, but apparently that completely flopped (oh well)
* I think even BlazeHedgehog's SA-SRB2 mod was mentioned at SAGE one year? I probably need to double check that one

Last edited:
What is this SRB23K stuff? Some Sonic 3 and Knuckles srb2 game? Because I didn't know that existed.

"2k3" is just another way of typing "2003", yeah lol. (since k = 1000, 2k is 2000, and so 2k3 is 2003)

The wiki has more info on SRB2 2k3 anyway: https://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/SRB2_Tournament_2003

Basically it's the version of SRB2 that introduced weapon rings (in the same way they were for 1.09.4), chaos mode (which was removed much later), digital music, and other minor useful changes and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back