• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm.... I don't know, well actually I make a appearance online once in a while on srb2.

Hmm, funny I just remembered how I was going to do this project before. I think either I canceled it for my character updates or I just forgot.

Senku_the_swordshog said:
Hmm, funny I just remembered how project was going to do me before. I think either it canceled me for my character updates or I just forgot.
Edited into soviet russian for fun.

Blade, he doesn't even have more than 10% done, and look at the time he started. There's tons of pages for something that will take an estimated amount of years (2 - 5).

Nitro, did you even anticipate that you would work so slowly? I'm not complaining, but I just don't think it's a good idea to make a topic about something going this slow so early in its cycle.

on Edge said:
He made it to get some people to help him along. I don't really think he meant to make such a big publicity stunt.
We have a winner. Also, for the billionth time, this is going so slow because I'm waiting on the outlines. Once those are done or partially done and sent to me, then the speed wil pick up.

Segmint said:
Blade, he doesn't even have more than 10% done, and look at the time he started. There's tons of pages for something that will take an estimated amount of years (2 - 5).
And most of the time it was you harassing him. Either way NitroTH do outlines REALLY take this long to make? You've been working on this for what 3 months? Yet only 6% progress. 76 pages of hype are funnnn!

I'm not doing the outlines, Fish hook, MSMK72, and lightdasher are doing them. Ask them about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back