YOU GOT RICKROLL'D.......16 BIT STYLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not too long. It was fairly simple; if you have some sheet music and/or a bit of spare time, it's not hard to transpose to module format like that person did. The only thing you would need in addition to the actual music is the samples, and since it's NES style, you could just rip various NES synth instruments and put them in place, ready to play what music is laid out in the module.

I'm assuming whoever did it was bored one day and decided to do this.

Ash said:
Probably not too long. It was fairly simple; if you have some sheet music and/or a bit of spare time, it's not hard to transpose to module format like that person did. The only thing you would need in addition to the actual music is the samples, and since it's NES style, you could just rip various NES synth instruments and put them in place, ready to play what music is laid out in the module.

I'm assuming whoever did it was bored one day and decided to do this.

Actually, the artist said he made the song by ear. I wouldn't know if he/she is lying or not though...

Hey, if I can sequence a hundred videogame songs by ear, then that guy had to at least have done that one by ear. But it doesn't sound too accurate anyway, so he probably did.

Blue Warrior said:
I can sequence a hundred videogame songs by ear

I thought I was the only one. It sucks having Dragonforce stuck in my head all day though, CURSE YOU GUITAR HERO 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back