Srb2 videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once I get a video camera for christmas, I will be making a new server called SD64 videos that will be on youtube, but I am really sora the hedgehog. WILL BE IN 2007 ,maybe it will
Let me know when you want to be in it, ok?
MUST BE IN POST

Excuse me, I can speak bad grammar.

Translation: This christmas, I might get a video camera, and I'll make SRB2 videos with it. If you want to be in my server and be in the video, tell me.

Dude, not with a video camera. Use a hyper cam instead.

I did have a thought at a time where I thought the Wii could support Java-based programs. Shortly after, I came across an article relating to the Wii running Opera 9. It seems to have it's standard support, but Java is not included.

Now while I was thinking that Java-based programs were supported, I was a thinking of a TightVNC Java-based program that I came into contact with not even a week ago. Think of it as a remote assistance client. Now if Java was supported, I would do the following:
1) Set up Java-based TightVNC program on my site.
2) Start up SRB2 and the TightVNC server on my computer.
3) Connect to the TightVNC server, get a remote view of my desktop, IRC, and srb2 which is probably playing.

Even though I'd get around 2 frames a second, it's better than nothing. :/

Leo the Lion said:
tailsmastermind said:
Or better yet, fraps!

Only if he bought the full version and changed the video hot key, and I can't do any of those.(I can, but I'm broke and lazy,LOL)
PIRACY IS COOL!

But yeah, good for you. But I'd like to remind you that there's already tons of people on Youtube making random SRB2-related videos. You're nothing special.

If it's executed well, it could be special, if anyone manages to make a movie in SRB2 like Rooster Teeth did in Halo, I'll be impressed...

In fact...

More than likely, you're not hosting in windows mode. You can do a variety of things, but I just created a batch file to launch SRB2 in windows mode. I can't remember what else you can do.

No, no no no no. HyperCam is a horrible program for recording game footage. Fraps is SOOOO much better.

GCFreak said:
No, no no no no. HyperCam is a horrible program for recording game footage. Fraps is SOOOO much better.
It doesn't have the annoying "Unregistered Hypercam 2" at the top-left corner of the screen, which could block out an important part of the video, even if it is blocking a small amount. FRAPS on the other hand, won't do such a thing. You can actually record without any annoying things blocking the video, although, every now and then, you'll see in some corner popping up in red, but that won't block a whole lot of information.

SRB2 only displays at 35 fps anyways. That 30 fps restriction doesn't hurt you all that much when recording SRB2 footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back