Inuyasha's SRB2 Videos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

InuYasha

Well...Mario Master and I got bored and made these films....

Knux can glide people around!

Clicky: Click this ^_^

Behind the scenes of people who play SRB2: InuYasha and Mario Master.

Clicky: Click this ^_^

Weird things that the character sprites do in SA City Zone...

Clicky: Click this ^_^ NEW!

A weird Mystic Realm lava gltich!

Clicky:Click this ^_^ NEW!

EDIT: The SADX-SONIC is by JetCrazy and Updated by SMS...just my little mistake.

Enjoy!

I think you should have joined YouTube instead. I prefer that place because the layout is a lot better. It's just much more interactive, and you get exposure more easily.

Holy ****, is it, just like, 100% luck that its an orange knuckles and black tails in the 1st video? :(

O_O

WHERE... DID YOU GET... that...

Music?!??

That Halo thing was freakishly cool.

Gimme! Gimme! ^_^

EDIT: Never mind, it's the "Halo Theme Mjolnir Mix" from the "Halo 2, Vol. 1 (Original Soundtrack)" by "Marty O'Donnell & Michael Salvatori", I bought it off iTunes. =D

Kick ass.

There's some other great shit on that album, too, like "Blow me Away". Wow.

Lostgame said:
EDIT: Never mind, it's the "Halo Theme Mjolnir Mix" from the "Halo 2, Vol. 1 (Original Soundtrack)" by "Marty O'Donnell & Michael Salvatori", I bought it off iTunes. =D

Its actually called "Halo Theme Mjoinder Mix".

Oh, and JetCrazy...Its SMS's SADX Sonic...

It's actually JetKrazy's, InuYasha. Super Mystic Sonic just updated it and added a custom Super Form.

If you had readed my post right, you would had seen that none of the credits belong to me, except for the super sonic. So you should say its JETCRAZY's wad, updated with MY superform. (And some other frames, but those are edited.)

Lol, none of you spelled "Krazy" right

Anyway, I thought I lost that wad.

Oh wait, I did, but it seems it still exists. I might go back to it one day...<.<

I know how he did it! He made a copy tails skin and gave it the same ability as knux and then they glided and climbed in the same pattern!

Zanyhead said:
I know how he did it! He made a copy tails skin and gave it the same ability as knux and then they glided and climbed in the same pattern!

No, its a glitch in Mystic Realm. I don't know how Mario Master did it, ask him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back