So I have 2 cables and 1 huge dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikesword221

The man with no plan.
Ok I have this problem, three dogs are going to be staying at my house for most likely 2 years. But the thing is they like to run around and play and such which means I can't have my 360 nor the computer with Aion on it connected to the internet or else they will run right over the cables and they will destroy anything in the way. So I now ask the question, how do I prevent this from happening? Also, there will hopefuly only be 1 dog in the house if everything gos as planed.

Well when I meant they run right through them I meant the literally. The cords are right in front of a door that goes to a hallway. But I guess I could put the cables on the walls... Or train the dogs not to run over them.

Neither of my dogs have ever bothered with my cables. They tend to avoid anything that has no value to them, or makes them quizzical. They'll just walk over the cables!

Hopefully your dogs won't be the type who chew on your cables. If your cables lay on the floor and they're slack enough to allow for some pulling without, say, forcing your 360 on the floor, then there's nothing to worry about!

Tape the cables across the wall and ceiling using masking tape. We do this for a coaxial cable in my parents' bedroom. Or get a PS3, which is capable of doing Wi-fi. *shot*

I tend to have a bad relationship with dogs; My cousin has two. More specifically, I tend to have a bad relationship with them when they are normally energetic, like to jump around (Whether it be on me or on something else), or just plain bothersome in general. In all honesty, I have to punch said dog in the nose a few times, maybe more, to have it either scared of me or to get that animal to leave me alone. Of course this happens with each visit to my Cousin's house.

While I won't reccomend this for a number of reasons, it's still a suggestion nonetheless. Whether or not you would want to do this can most certainly be up for question.

Wireless controllers really help but your a lot more likely to have some little kid run by your 360 and trip over the controller cord sending the 360 crashing into the ground. Seriously this happened to me many times but with a Genesis console.

Put them in a tightly squeezed area, and out of sight.
An entertainment system that fits in a corner can easily do this.

Wireless controllers really help but your a lot more likely to have some little kid run by your 360 and trip over the controller cord sending the 360 crashing into the ground. Seriously this happened to me many times but with a Genesis console.

This happened to my PS2 5000 times :(

I recommend leaving your dog out of the house while you play?

I HAD a Jack Russell/Rat Terrier mix that demolished my entire R&C2 save and forced my dad to destroy our first PS2 in order to pull out a game. We got rid of him shortly thereafter. Babies and little girls who don't look where they are going tend to not look where they are going and not listen to me also do that. Damage control needs to be fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back