This is very wierd you must read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Destiny

dealer of Retribution.
well earlier today i was playing srb2jte and i added in hms123.wad (no voice) and i added in supermysticsonic.wad (the edit that allows homing and light dash) and then i added in a wad called sss4.wad and i added in supersonic.wad and i added in emeraldstart.wad but first when i was hms123 i was in gfz1 and i had the first 4 emeralds because of emerald start i only got 4 then when i got the special stage token in gfz1 it transported me to a wierd stage i was in a square room (i was hms123) and i got all the rings in that square room. it was my first time on this stage so i went to the middle of it and this wierd light lifted me into the air and the stage ended. but when i tried the stage again i saw 4 switches. i jumped on one and it transported me to a forest (the one in the mystic realm) and i got all the rings there and then another light appeared i walked into it and i was in the square room again. then i went to another switch and i was transported to a place that looked like red volcano zone but then i got all the rings and i hit a spring and i was in this place that looked like green hill from sonic the hedgehog. then after getting the rings there i found another light and it transported me back to the square room. then i found another switch, it transported me to a sky sanctuary looking place i got all the rings there and then i went to a pyramid and it brought me back to the square room then i hit the last switch and it took me to a square room underwater and i got the rest of the rings. i had to get 500. but i did all that for a measely red emerald. but it was fun though...

sss4.wad? Never heard of it.

That level obviously must have come with one of the wads you added, probably emeraldstart.wad (I don't know that one either...).

wait hold on srb2guy i saw what you were trying to show me. someone under the original person who made the topic posted sss4.wad ok i see now you were right.

I can't even be bothered to read that wall of text, since it is horribly layed out, line breaks, damnit, use them! PLEASE, it makes reading your plea for help much easier...

In the way that you say it, it sounds like your making a crappy Sonic fanfiction. -_-

Sorry, but that's what it sounds like to me.

No its the sss4 wad because I only added it into the game once and I went to that same room with all the different rooms but I think the blue button is supposed to be last.

forget this... im just wondering why you guys would ban me on my 4th post in these forums.

my god im soooooo sorry about my horrible grammar and line separation.

but i will correct it.

is this better?

jet said:
No its the sss4 wad because I only added it into the game once and I went to that same room with all the different rooms but I think the blue button is supposed to be last.

There is no blue button.

Sonic Destiny said:
forget this... im just wondering why you guys would ban me on my 4th post in these forums.

but i will correct it.

is this better?
Yeah you're getting better. Don't worry too much about it though.

I'll Begin said:
Sonic Destiny said:

but i will correct it.

is this better?
Yeah you're getting better. Don't worry too much about it though.
thank you at least youre understanding

yeah i finally realized that. i figured it was that in the first place it just caught me off guard

but on thing: in the middle of the room when you first start the stage the light in the middle of the room takes you up and then ends the stage.

whats up with that?

but overall i think your wads rule!

Sonic Destiny said:
yeah i finally realized that. i figured it was that in the first place it just caught me off guard

but on thing: in the middle of the room when you first start the stage the light in the middle of the room takes you up and then ends the stage.

whats up with that?

but overall i think your wads rule!

Can you show a screenshot of what you mean In a pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back