SRB2JTE.exe: The official SRB to JTE conversion utility

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said unic because I didn't know how to say only. I say that the Rickroll is a very cool idea. The Super Virus was Rickroll before?

Help me, I'm scared.

I tried running SRB2JTE with a few wads, and then the screen went staticy. YES I know this is the super virus. Then that JTE face came up witch scared the crap out of me, but then after SRB2JTE just closed and said it had a problem.

Help me. I'm scared.

Jellybones69 said:
Help me, I'm scared.

I tried running SRB2JTE with a few wads, and then the screen went staticy. YES I know this is the super virus. Then that JTE face came up witch scared the crap out of me, but then after SRB2JTE just closed and said it had a problem.

Help me. I'm scared.

Did you mean to post this in HDIJ.

Oh, you were serious! Oh wow.

Jellybones69 said:
Help me, I'm scared.

Help me. I'm scared.

Don't worry about it. You'll get used to it after the first couple of times. After that it's just annoying >_>

Luisete said:
I said unic because I didn't know how to say only. I say that the Rickroll is a very cool idea. The Rickroll was Super Virus before?

Fixed.

Can we please stop worrying about this wad? Unless JTE comes back to revise it, which will probably never happen, there is little to see here since SA City is banned in netgames, and I don't see anything else to work with here. Not only that, you need OpenGL for it to work at the optimum level.

bad times

Jellybones69 said:
Help me, I'm scared.

Help me. I'm scared.

he he
i remember when jte scared the hell out of me with the super virus heh he, i took jte off my computer the moment it ended, heh heh , bad times... bad times

I'm wondering why its so scary i was never scared when i saw that its pretty obvious that's its just a cut scene programed into srb2jte since if he uploaded a real virus he'd get banned and the link would be removed and if you were joking about being scared I'm sorry for taking it seriously

I was scared at the red face that comes on in the beginning, not the super virus itself. Seriously, that face scares the shit out of me.

Jellybones69 said:
I was scared at the red face that comes on in the beginning, not the super virus itself. Seriously, that face scares the **** out of me.

Same thing me. I scare the red face, but not the supervirus itself. (Music is scary too...)

NiGHTS ThE PeNGUIN said:
Shuffle said:
Wow, that play on words in the topic title still makes me lol.

SRB to JTE sounds like SRB2JTE, right?
Yes, Captain Obvious, that was the joke.
Also, forgive me if someone's mentioned this already, but I think this should be stickied so n00bs stop whining about not being able to find it.

Why? It's such a lame mod that everybody should do themselves a favor and stop looking for it. After all, this is getting pointlessly bumped every few weeks, so there's no need to look for it. I'm sorry, but I think this mod should be done away with if it won't get better.

Gemini Spark said:
Why? It's such a lame mod that everybody should do themselves a favor and stop looking for it. After all, this is getting pointlessly bumped every few weeks, so there's no need to look for it. I'm sorry, but I think this mod should be done away with if it won't get better.

Don't like it then don't use it.

Oh, dammit to hell. I know we had a sticky somewhere around here addressing that comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back