The Final Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Destiny

dealer of Retribution.
Well after getting to eggrock and dying continuously and reloading my savefile constantly and after being killed on ER2 and having to restart from ER1 over and over (Takes a breath from run-on sentence)

I Finally get to the final boss and get a game over and i have to restart.

Now i have a few tips, i wont give any spoilers but after i hit him 6 times he destroys the mid platform and i cant hit him again because he's too tall. Because he's on a higher platform.

What do i do? D:

[spoiler:664e0176b3]Figured it out but you have to figure it out yourself to.[/spoiler:664e0176b3]
Cough snip

Is there any other way? I haven´t found any besides that.

I´ll give you a tip: You can get some lives before the boss, there are many hidden before him. There´s even a secret room, but I won´t tell you where is it or what is it, but it´s surely worth looking for.

The final boss is pretty easy once you know what he does. Then...

[spoiler:4d3b908171]I made it to the part where it is a must to ride the missiles, but cannot aim right. It would either involve me falling, missing too far to left or right, or too low.[/spoiler:4d3b908171]

EDIT:: Disregard what I said in the spoiler saw Matt's video and now it is completely easy

Sheesh, people.

Last I checked, ERZ2 had thirteen 1ups in it. And they all respawn after you die if you broke them.

It's not THAT hard to stock up on lives.

...well, besides the occasional sigsegv, but that doesn't count. =P

Wow, I´ve only found like 4... I think the problem is everybody just plays the level without exploring, just because they are afraid to die if they do so. I literally laughed a lot when I found two easiest as hell lives to get, before the 2D miniboss. Now I get them everytime I get there, or everytime I die on the cannon, and they surely help.

And the secret room too... Although it should have some rings. I had a bad time yesterday trying to end the room with Knuckles, because I died and I was stuck with just a shield...

MattW_CFI said:
Last I checked, ERZ2 had thirteen 1ups in it. And they all respawn after you die if you broke them.
It's not THAT hard to stock up on lives.
How the...? So far I went with Knux in ERZ2 I found... 1 maybe.
And I WENT far, I can guarantee it...
[spoiler:495bf7051e]So far, I went after the room with the disappearing platforms.[/spoiler:495bf7051e]

I only found a life <.< But the final boss oh god... I arrived him HONESTLY no cheats single player passing egg rock 2 (its hard I never could do it in ultimate but 1 I passed it without getting a hit so I think I could pass that act with ultimate) but I did what you must do ride what you know what. But EVERY time I hit him... What happens? /me falls in space
Any tips?

Ok, I´ll tell you an awesome place to stock lives in ERZ2 (right before the miniboss):

[spoiler:39d70ceb97]Right in the room where you get back to normal size, before the starpost, look on the crates for two easy to pick lifes in a corner. They respawn, so you can keep picking them if the miniboss kills you.[/spoiler:39d70ceb97]

but I did what you must do ride what you know what. But EVERY time I hit him... What happens? /me falls in space
Any tips?

[spoiler:39d70ceb97]You can jump when riding the missile, so it keeps going forward. If you screw up and it explodes, you can jump if you are fast enough, and use thock/fly/glide.[/spoiler:39d70ceb97]

It doesn't need a professional to make it, really. You just need to remember how to pass this and this or retry until you make it. Oh, and have a good stock of lives before going in. You can have more lives by looking for rings and pop up as much robots as you can; each 5000 points gives you an extra life, you know.

Brown the dog said:
It doesn't need a professional to make it, really. You just need to remember how to pass this and this or retry until you make it. Oh, and have a good stock of lives before going in. You can have more lives by looking for rings and pop up as much robots as you can; each 5000 points gives you an extra life, you know.

50,000 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back