Anyone planning to do anything special for SRB2ME's release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eggmanfan said:
her cp acount mebership runs out when srb2 me is realsed so I can laugh at her while playing srb2 me
Much better. (The language, not the action. That's just rude.)

I am going to loot SAGE for Fangames and any such a thing else that catches my interest, play them until I lose interest, and then play SRB2 2.0.

Mystic said:
I would not expect it exactly at midnight, so I wouldn't suggest staying up late.

I don't really know when SAGE opens, hence the 'need be.' I just want to get it before everyone starts swamping the site.

1. Find new and creative ways to die in Egg Rock Zone
2. Wait for Spazzo to have one too many, and then post the log in IRC Quotes
3. Complain about the visual overhauls I never had time to make
4. Play Touhou
5. Get some popcorn ready as everybody else finds new and creative ways to die in Egg Rock Zone

That should cover all of the bases. After the initial stuff, I can try making levels with the new custom textures I have at my disposal.

Attempt to beat the SP levels, fail to beat SP levels, get mad at SP levels and start playing match, fail at match, get mad at match and repeat the cycle.

Get my control scheme set up(assuming mouselook is not the default), then start up SP as Sonic. I may also join a netgame after completing a few stages if a pretty big one is started up(maybe join that before doing SP).

1. Play through the game as Sonic.
2. Play a netgame, starting with Infernal Cavern Zone.
3. Start work on Lost Worlds v1.1.

Eggmanfan said:
hit the ` key and type in splitscreen 1 then map map(insert final level's map number here) and beat the level
What's the point of getting to the last level without earning it?

Eblo said:
Eggmanfan said:
hit the ` key and type in splitscreen 1 then map map(insert final level's map number here) and beat the level
What's the point of getting to the last level without earning it?

Saying at the message board "I beat it first W00t!!! (Insert random stuff here")

but, I agree why? (I just hyped up about Arid Canyon!)

I'll beat the entire game on Ultimate.

Again.

(Yes, I've already beaten it on Ultimate once before. Fear me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back