If you could make 1 change to sonic what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, Tails is damned cute for a sidekick. I like him. Keep him. Turn him off if you're going to seriously attempt Sonic 2's special stages, but otherwise...

supersonic999 said:
Make ONE game that only involves Sonic's speed.
Have you played Satsr or even the sonic rush games?
I think Tails and Knuckles need to have bigger roles, the last time they were actually fully playable was in sonic advance 3.

Blue Warrior said:
Chrome said:
I would probaly kill Tails, and I think we all know why.

No, none of us know what you're talking about.
There's this comic that explains it pretty well, but I can never find it, and when I do see it, I forget to save it to my computer. It shows Tails tagging along with Sonic, making him die at special stages, etc.

Kaysakado said:
It shows Tails tagging along with Sonic, making him die at special stages, etc.

Shadow Hog said:
Turn him off if you're going to seriously attempt Sonic 2's special stages
Also counts to Sonic 3.

Anyway, what I would change about Sonic is make more original spin-off games. I see too many Spin-offs that plays too similar to other games. I would like to play something different for once.

Bring back the ancient characters such as Bean, Bark, Nack, and Tiara,

Most fans though Jet was Bean at first.

Bring back Gamma!! And I know he was in Battle, but it wasn't technically him...although, now that I think about it, he'll never really be himself again, since the bird that powered him left...but still! D: He was my favorite character in Sonic Adventure...

Make it Sonic & Tails running through colorful levels again back like in the old days.

Hell, just base it off SRB2 just make it 2D and add tails. Instant awesome sonic game.

Changes? God....
Add classic venues to the new games.

A step back isn't what we need. Sonic Unleashed was the most impressive Sonic game ever.

AxelTheDragon said:
Bring back Gamma!! And I know he was in Battle, but it wasn't technically him...although, now that I think about it, he'll never really be himself again, since the bird that powered him left...but still! D: He was my favorite character in Sonic Adventure...
You really expect a robot that is only in one actual Sonic game (and two spin-offs) to be brought back? He has a long hiatus, but he has no role to fit into the series now.

Blue Warrior said:
Chrome said:
I would probaly kill Tails, and I think we all know why.

No, none of us know what you're talking about.
I'm just guessing this, but I think they are talking about Tails's childish voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back