Level Preview - Tempest Valley Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue springs are not dumb. What's dumb is the weakest possible spring sending you more than 1200 units out of water.

How about black springs that propell you up until you hit the celling, then you go back down? Can be really annoying, but that's my whole point.

Look at Blaze's MAINCFG for SA-SRB2. It is nicely commented. There's a topic on the Editing forum about it.

The level looks cool. How about an ANTI-Grav spring? It'll be green, cause I wanted it to be.

BTW, I'm a newbie. :oops:

Yeah, but that would be like my black spring concept! WAIT!!! I've got it! You have an empty spring object that you can edit in an SOC entry... or even better, a map header. That way, Mystic could have his blue spring, and I can have my black spring, and so on.

There needs to be a 'reset' function created for SOCs so you can use them inbetween levels.

What were those other levels you were making, mystic?

*coughandmakeanewcrawlaislezonetwobecause
thecurrentoneisamuchlowerqualitylevelthanalltheotherones*

[TRANSLATION]and make a new crawla isle zone two because the current one is a much lower quality level than all the other ones.[/TRANSLATION]

So will some of the regular underwater springs be replaced by this new blue springs? I can remember times in SRB2 (Usually in GFZ 2) when I woukd be propelled a little to high after emerging from the water ^_^

In the official maps, that is generally the intended result. Otherwise, fans are used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back