Invalid Noticed bug in ACZ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirFox

That Twisted Metal Nerd
When you pop up here (in a netgame)...
srb20096.png

The thing comes up but when someone joins and see the same thing it will sometimes not go up and then they touch a wall and they get this:

srb20099.png

EDIT:I know some of you dont get what im saying so im saying this in another way:When you pop up on the sector the sectors go up but somebody else joins and touches an invisible wall it does that.

EDIT2:I dont know who else posted the same thing cause im not on the message board much cause of homework. So dont yell at me when someone already posted the same thing...

Last edited by a moderator:
ACZ1 was my favorite :/ And that happened to me once. What version is this? Is a wad added? I don't remeber the lives being in the corner, or a timelimit at the top-middle.

ACZ1 was my favorite :/ And that happened to me once. What version is this? Is a wad added? I don't remeber the lives being in the corner, or a timelimit at the top-middle.
It's actually just a icon for the time. He's using my WAD, Sky Serv, which includes a customized HUD. It doesn't include edited levels so you can't blame it on my WAD.

Edit: I made a SRB2 Colors mod, and it seems he's using it, and my SRB2 Colors mod has the HUD.

Last edited:
Really No it was a srb2 colors picture I use (I dont know why so dont ask)

EDIT:I used srb2win.exe for the cfail on the 2nd pic

The second pic could be from any C-fail, and this isn't really a glitch, since most people have never had it happen to them before.

The second pic could be from any C-fail, and this isn't really a glitch, since most people have never had it happen to them before.

.... It really does that cfail! Some people I know has this problem even SSS77 (A few months ago) Knew i was getting cfail once.
plus did you see
Joey The Fox said:
the sectors go up but somebody else joins and touches an invisible wall it does that.
So if somebody joins and the sectors is already up from your end but sometimes not on theirs.

Seeing other people off set (moveing while not moveing) and going through the wall and CFAIL?! oh i get what you mean. But I think it should still need to get fixed.

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ---------

I have no idea what you just said means.
Meaning about the Cfail at SSS77's server, that was at the same place as the cfail from the #1 post. Plus if you still dont know why he knows its cause of blamecfail being on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back