Elaborate upon your representational imagery.

My avatar is my own drawing. I always wanted to see a hyper form for Blaze, so I imagined the "White Flame" form, as a step up to her canon burning form in Sonic Rush. To my shock, some people mistook it as a Sonic fan character, I don't I changed that much about her!

My aviator

18TcgSKkn6AQ2CwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

My avatar (as of now when I am writing this) is Sabitsuki, the protagonist of the Yume Nikki fangame .flow, with a weird smile on her face.

Tom-Tom from Slap Happy Rhythm Busters, a Japan only fighting game for the PSX.

Seriously, check it out, it's pretty good!

I've been watching quite a bit of Mobile Suit Gundam lately. So time for an avatar of Char's robot from the first series.

They say that during the night of the last day when the bell tolls. You will meet a terrible fate.

The Moon from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Got it off a video and it pretty much has been a staple as my avatar for awhile.

Mine has multiple iterations, each with certain meanings.
E6fKmnf.png

This was the first, showing my slight deficiency of morality or sensibility.
0H7Lsz7.png

The second, showing my new found love for the MegaMan X and MM Zero series'.
jaGsVUn.png

The third, when I got so unbelievably angry at someone, that my other eye popped out and I went batshit insane.
kh81CxP.png

The current, when i got myself together and became...not crazy.

Legion, a character from Mass Effect 2 and 3. Not sure why I have such a liking towards him, though.

Koishi Komeiji, the extra stage boss of Subterranean Animism. This image is one of the ones that has worked best as an avatar for me.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back