Most disappointed game this year.(2008-2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ending is a cliffhanger for a sequel, which I thought was a pretty good ending. Made Eggman seem like an actuall threat.

akirahedgehog said:
I didn't buy to many games this year but Sonic Unleashed was depressing overall.

Oh, true, it was already released. I knew it would fail, I told you it would but since you all were NOOOOOOOO IT GUNA B AWZUM, noone listened to me, anyways can someone specify to me why is it bad?

undefined said:
akirahedgehog said:
I didn't buy to many games this year but Sonic Unleashed was depressing overall.

Oh, true, it was already released. I knew it would fail, I told you it would but since you all were NOOOOOOOO IT GUNA B AWZUM, noone listened to me, anyways can someone specify to me why is it bad?

The Wii version was actually picked up by credits well AND sold well.

The PS360 sold..not the best and was said to be worse then Sonic 06.

PS2 was a sloppy port of the Wii.
The Wii version did not fail. And might've saved the other consoles.
Ps2 version sold more then PS3 BTW.

Autosaver said:
undefined said:
akirahedgehog said:

The Wii version was actually picked up by credits well AND sold well.

The PS360 sold..not the best and was said to be worse then Sonic 06.

PS2 was a sloppy port of the Wii.
The Wii version did not fail. And might've saved the other consoles.
Ps2 version sold more then PS3 BTW.
This is because the reviewers fail, go to any respectable gaming website and ask them which version of Sonic Unleashed is better, and they'll say PS360.

Hah. The XBOX 360 version is easily better than the PS2/Wii version. You're listening to too many biased reviewers there. It's the best Sonic game since Sonic Adventure 2.
Most disappointing game for me? I'd have to go with Sonic Chronicles. The music was absolutely terrible, the combat was repetitive, things were too expensive, and there were no button controls.

Sales = Wii
Reviewers <--Mystic said they aren't biased....I think - Wii

Though the PSS360 is better but this is comparing to the power of the Consoles.
Sonic Unleashed is pretty good for a wii game.
Sonic Unleashed for PS360people are saying you spend more time in hub world then the actual game,crashes,loading,slow downs,FPS dropping ruining the ultimate experience of the game.

That's most dissapointing. Not worst. It was rated on hype to disapointment. They even said "there are worse games."

I really hated this game called Dream Pinball. My dad got me it. It was everything I could want in a pinball game if I didn't want to play pinball. The whole game confused me. I had no clue what to do.

Boinciel said:
Hah. The XBOX 360 version is easily better than the PS2/Wii version. You're listening to too many biased reviewers there. It's the best Sonic game since Sonic Adventure 2.
Most disappointing game for me? I'd have to go with Sonic Chronicles. The music was absolutely terrible, the combat was repetitive, things were too expensive, and there were no button controls.

I looked at Gamespot and saw that the EXACT same person rated the two versions. He gave the Wii one double the score of the PS3 (or X360, technically) version. Maybe I should look into the Wii version. Are the versions really that different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back