Super smash bros. melee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super smash bros. melee had alot of glitches when I played on adventure mode the first level the mushroom kindom I went under the bridge an had pressed down and b button and got stuck I had to reset the game lost my my score. How i got stuck was from being bowser

Super_Sonix2.0.67 said:
Super smash bros. melee had alot of glitches when I played on adventure mode the first level the mushroom kindom I went under the bridge an had pressed down and b button and got stuck I had to reset the game lost my my score. How i got stuck was from being bowser
My head just went BOOM.

Sumakima said:
Super_Sonix2.0.67 said:
My head just went BOOM.

He is talking about the bowser glitch in the first stage of adventure mode where if you use his special down move right under the bridge near where the bridge touches the wall, bowser will be stuck until you restart the game or the timer runs out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back