Help me please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know its ugly, this is my first version, my second version is alot different

Not bad. Did you take a color inverted Tails?
One thing you could do, though, is put it into Paint and make the background white.

But, then again, look at MY avatar. Not much better, but then again, look at my name.

no, i took the idea of an inverted tails, but made the palette way darker, i used transparent black because i use paintbuster, but if you go to the website, you'll find that it now costs money, and the version stinks. I wish i could send everyone v 6.1.

If I recall, transparent PNGs don't go over so well in Internet Explorer (you know, that thing most idiots use :evil:)

Jason the Echidna said:
If I recall, transparent PNGs don't go over so well in Internet Explorer (you know, that thing most idiots use :evil:)
Thank you for your ever-so-loving compliment. I'll be sure to add it to my non-existing list of "people who can't seem to understand that I DON'T GIVE A FLYING... er, fish THAT I'M STILL USING IE AND THAT OTHER BROWSERS ARE SO MUCH BETTER". Free cookie, too.

it doesnt matter what internet browser you use, and people have told me netscape is free, and you get 5 cookies, a cake, and some cheese.

MMM... CHEESE!

Some of the movement in it seems a little unnatural, but it's better then most GIFs I've seen. Good job. :P

cool, i once made a flash 2500 sprite screen play in 1 day
its the theme of my web, the theme of sonic advance 3, and has alittle guitar in it... 8)
so your a green hedghog... :mrgreen:

I screwed around with animations in school using Kids animation maker.. oh how much fun that was ^^. Sadly, my old middle school used Macs so I can't find the same program, what program did you use to make your little gif, there?

To make frames: MSpaint.
To animate frames: Jasc Animation Shop. (Came with Jasc Photo Shop.)

And yes, I view myself as a green hedgehog. I like green. Green's cool. Grass is green. Grass is cool. :mrgreen: <Mr. Green, Mr. Green... (Continues rambling on about green)

Hey thanks, I used that program and it seems to work pretty well :D.

http://www.goto-site.com/shuffle/SonikPunch.gif
38 Frames, 16 KB.

That's the animation I made with it (took me like an hour x.x).
Tell me how it is, be brutal if you have to.

BTW, your animation is pretty cool, SRB2-Playah ^^.

Edit: That's kinda weird, it screams at you in Russian or German or something if you directly link to files x_x just click on my sig to view the animation.[/list]

Umm... I think you mis-linked. 'Cus I'm getting... some kind of foreign error page that states:
"Fehler:
Datei konnte nicht gefunden werden"
:|

Heh... I once used Microsoft GIF Animator or something... And it was cool because you'd be able to just take a bunch of sprites and place them out in each frame... And that's how I would animate. Now all these people have their fancey Flash things that make animation smoother by making tons of individual parts and moving them 1 pixel per frame at a good framerate... Meh...

Bleh, I've tried flash before.. I simply tried to make a kirby-like thing walk across the screen.. never did finish it.
AKA, that shit is hard x_X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back