Help me please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zash

I'm trying as hard as I can to add an avatar, but it wont work. Does the picture have to be on a website? Can it be a picture from somewhere else? Cause my website isnt going to be up for a while so my avatar won't be on a website... Sorry if i confused you. :cry:

No , the image doesn`t have to be on your website. It could be anywhere on the Internet. You just rightclick the image you want for the avarta and point to properties and then copypaste the URL. For example rightclick my picture and you should see the images URL.

but the avatar i want is not on any website... can i do it when not on a web?

I dont`t think so :| ... you need an URL. But I`m not sure :?

It has to be on the Internet, that's for certain. Your C:/ drive is a private resource (unless of course you're being attacked by hackers, but let's not get into that), so nobody will be seeing it from a forum, that's a guarantee.

well, i really want the avatar i made in my profile. Can someone have my avatar in some secret part of you web space or something please? I realise that this request is alot to show up, so, as you know, you don't have to do it.

thanx alot Shaflugi! but after i email it, you have to tell me the url. YAY

Oh right.. that thing... BLAH! I may not get it up today because I have to set up Frontpage because I formatted my computer a couple weeks ago -_-

does it cost money after a while? and thanx

Edit: yes, i have windows xp

it worked! YAY. Thank you hotdog003! W00T

Edito: so... how do you like my avatar?

It's plain ugly, especially with little contrast between the character and the background. Yeah, that's the hard truth. I'm just the guy mean enough to say it. :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back