Does anyone have a Facebook or a Twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MySpace is for bands only, these days, it's not really a social network any more.

I'd rather not give out my Facebook to a load of random folk on here, a few of the SRB2 guys have my FB, but they're some of my closer 'friends' on the board.

You can have my Twitter though.

I have a twitter so people can't say I'm a faggot for not having one.
MY facebook is only used to round up support for an Animaniacs resurrection movement.

Last edited:
I'd rather not give out my Facebook to a load of random folk on here, a few of the SRB2 guys have my FB, but they're some of my closer 'friends' on the board.

This is exactly how I feel and I don't think anyone here with any sense of internet security is gonna give out links to their Facebook. Hopefully that's most people...

I have a Facebook and a Twitter. I'm mostly on Twitter because I don't like FB very much.. Anyways, link's in my signature.

Facebook is only used to round up support for an Animaniacs resurrection movement.

Are you trying to sound completely insane? Because if so, then I offer you my heartiest congratulations, my good sir. You have totally succeeded.

I've got a Facebook, but like Cue, I'm pretty hesitant to give it out. The only kind of person who would salivate over the idea of having access to Fawfulfan's Facebook is precisely the sort of person I don't want posting on my wall. Plus, I rarely ever visit or post updates anyway.

Last edited:
Facebook is only used to round up support for an Animaniacs resurrection movement.

And the award for most anti-social statement of the year goes to...

By the way, since when is not having a Twitter faggy? I always thought the general consensus was that it was the other way around.

I see where that post went wrong.

MY facebook is only used for that purpose, and I've edited my previous post to show this. I did not mean Facebook as a whole, and will now commence the Trial of A Thousand Stones as punishment.

and Twitter was the anti-faggotry in my area when I made it. I actually don't even look at the damn thing. Any posts made were by a hacker/automated system after March of this year.

Last edited:
It's kind of hard to not give out your Facebook. If you've given out your first and last name, you've pretty much given out your Facebook.

Yeah, but you don't necessarily know which one it is.

Only reason why I have a facebook is to keep in contact with some friends miles miles away from my location. Any other things I do on there are out of boredom.

Well I have a facebook, As for twitter, I don't have it since i don't really see a point to get a twitter.

I have a Facebook so I can talk to my friends from school and friends who moved away.

Twitter? It sucks.

I have a Facebook, yes. Like others in this thread, I would like to keep it to only people I know in-person. As such, I will not be providing a link to my Facebook profile in this thread.

If you really need to contact me, do it here with a private message or something.

I'd use my Facebook more, but all of the fucking Farmville crap, dear lord.

Actually, the thing I hate mostly about my friends on Facebook is that every game they play, they cheat on it with the so-called "Cheat Engine" it all ended up with most people not playing games anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back