• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Big Boo's Haunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does everyone think this level is from SM64?
This is based on the mansion from the gamecube launch title Luigi's mansion.

R.U.B.I.K. said:
SuperMario64Usnap0002.jpg

srb20014.png

>_>

R.U.B.I.K. said:
Because I've got 5 stars from that stage in SM64 and I know the layout perfectly, and it's exactly the same level :P

Thank you guys for the feedback and yes there has been some updates and been slowly made a bit bigger etc but the link wont be updated until friday. Also for the people who didnt guess this map will at the moment be for match and maybe be made for co-op as well depending on how the map progresses.

also this map will have its own enymies so it will replace the blue crawlers etc.

I saw your post and decided to make this sprite-replacement for turrets:

Just ask me if you want any more sprites ;)
(I used the 1.1 palet however)

Bobbla said:
That looks really good, i don't have a sprite replacement for the turret at the moment so i may use it but i do have the boo's and ghosts from my old mod which i canned so it wont just be a level.

Double post *shot*
Anyways as i promised ( i really should lay off the promises) i have updated Big Boo's Haunt but you will have to be patient with the underground part but i have done some sprite replacing. anyways the link has been updated.

I COULD say that mine looks better (which is sort of true), but I can't classify 2 different types.
Mine is a rip that looks as close as possible.
Yours is based of the real one, but different; it even has an attic!
Another thing: you have a better concept of "large" than me. I admit: my levels are cramped. (When I get that new laptop, all levels will be much better...) Overall: It's looking good. The final product might be nice.
PS: AFALL1 FTW.

SORRY but i have just noticed that the last update wasn't the full update.

Anyways i have began the underground and have decided that it would be best to keep it away from the mansion because if i didnt it would increase the sector effects used and making it longer to make.

There should be an update soon either today or tommorow with the underground half complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back