Animal Crossing: Wild World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get it. It's really good. I'll list the additions/changes later.

I love how pathetic this game's language filter is.

To be honest, I like the GCN version better, which I still play, by the way (And I have been since August 2002). There's more to do in this version, but I have more fun doing it on the GameCube. Oh. And I hate the new music almost as much as the not-nearly-as-funny Resetti. =/

Oh not resesti, whats Wi-Fi like on it. Does the shop still get better?
I got really board of Animal crossing, I got rid of it last year so I could get the legend of zelda the minish cap.

Meh, me gots bored of it completely. For some reason, I don't know why though. For the 0.001% chance I'm online, here's my friend code:
4338-5360-5465
Name: Lee
Town: 5*A Town (Note: * is the star symbol in Animal Crossing)
It's not that it's bad, it's that... I dunno, maybe I'm dumb. :P

Yeh, I got bored with it quicker than I was hoping.
Online isn't that fun because:
A) You can't really do anything in other people's towns. You cannot donate fossiles or anything like that.
B) You can see other people's houses.. but why would you want to? There's nothing to do inside.
C) Getting online is inconvenient, it takes FOREVER just to connect.
D) Once you're online, it's somewhat unstable. If you get disconnected from the other player, no save 4 u!

Oh god I'm gonna cop it, but I want to know it this is DS download play, it dosent say it but I have read that its is. So tell me is AC:WW DS download play? P.S sorry about the bump and double post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back