2D mode problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two guesses here. Either you have the ceiling and the floor the same height, or you have a player 1 start in a death pit or something like that. If that isn't the case I may just have to see the wad.

An unrelated note is that 2d mode levels aren't usually going to play too well in 1.09.4.

A: nope
B: nope
C: test level.

I think the starts were too close to the wall. I'm going to see if it's okay now.

EDIT:: nope.

2 general questions to see if I can help:

1. Does this happen EVERY time you try to test ANY of your own 2D levels? Because, if this is your first time making one, you might just want to start your map over.
2. If you change the level to 3D mode, does this problem stop, only to start again when you convert back to 2D? Because, if it does, then I have no idea how to help you.

Do you get pushed to a wall then die?This thing can happen in alot of ocations...Like Single Player.The only way to fix it is to make a new one(Copypasta if you want)

Okay, it's really simple though. Just a 2D test level... that I have on my other computer ._.'

If it's just a long sector with a thok barrier, can you give us the details of the sectors? You might have select "Instant Death" instead of "Death Pit."

I would show you if it isn't on my other computer.

okay, .... oh wait.... I think I figured it out.

Have you tried looking at the offical 2D srb2 maps? (Mario Koopa blast act 2 or 3) They should give you a basic idea of making 2D stages.

I tried to make it possible to play in SSBSS. So I put an instant death 3D area above the stage, I think I might've forgot to edit the height.

offtopic:
the code descriptions above the text box is editable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back