MY underwater srb2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know some guy realesed an underwater mod too, but this is my mod, i had the same idea that he had, but i think my work is better.

download: http://www.mediafire.com/?zacaaokxgoa

still, i only modified greenflower zone act 1 but i plan to modify every level in srb2.
i am also thinking on changing crawlas to crabs ^^

i forgot the screens, i'm going to take them now and i'll post them later
enjoy and dont steel my work, since this is my first mod -.-

EDIT:
screen:
srb20014xa3.png

Well, this does seem more interesting than the other underwater SRB2 Mod...

On the other hand, I don't think an Underwater SRB2 Mod is a good idea at all...

You would need lots of air bubbles, you can't run very fast, inferno and attraction shields would be unusable, liquid shields would give you an advantage over it, and the THZ turret would not work since water is what destroys them...

well but when i'm done with learning how to make levels i could start making some that would work for this mod...

but, do you like what i did? =D

If you can find a good underwater-themed sky, then I think this would end up pretty interesting. But sadly, I've hated underwater levels since the dawn of sonic games.

No, not that much... Who would want to play an underwater SRB2 Mod anyway? Next thing you know, there'll be ChemicalRB2 or LavaRB2, etc...

kiro the hedgehog said:
i had a damn lot of work in this mod and no one cares, no one likes -.-
Well maybe design your own levels, but like everyone says a level full of water isn't the best idea rather if you did something like hydrocity from sonic 3 then people might enjoy it depending if you do it right.

kiro the hedgehog said:
so basically, it sucks?
The mod yes, the idea... no, i feel you have the idea ok but you haven't put it right. And like everyone is saying, a full underwater level isn't the best idea

How about instead of SRB2 completely underwater, it's SRB2 flooded? Something like this:
srb20017.png

Personally, SRB2 flooded is an idea I had in mind. I think this would work especially well for GFZ2 given how tall the level is.

Like i said with this mod, the idea was great but the way he did it was not the best of ways, ice just proved my point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back