Sonic At War (BETA/DEMO2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

light dasher

Cacee gaming
Sonic At war is a mod i've been working on for some time now, it's a 2D Match mod with some CTF Mixed stages. The idea came to me when i was spriting a weapon, so i put it on sonic, changed the expresion on his face and his stance, this mod also includes Tails and Knuckles with Guns, 9 levels (1 incomplete level, sorry) and 2Dness
Screens
srb20015zo4.png

The unfinished level :P (i might just scrap it and replace it)
srb20016sb1.png

srb20017dk0.png

srb20018mb3.png

srb20019lu8.png

srb20020om7.png

srb20021jf2.png

Oh happy days, DEMO 2 Is finally here, after a year and 3 months sonic freak still hasn't given me the files I need, but in it's place you get a secret level.

Whats new?
  • 4 new levels to play on
    3 More characters
    A sneek peek of the Singleplayer Level (only accesable through the console)
    A Sonic At War Model with a skin and a colour changing skin
    That broken level is now scrapped with a newer level
    The sound bug with sonic,tails and knuckles jump are fixed (hopefully)

Download Link : http://www.mediafire.com/?wgdfxi2tj1x
Mirror: http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=5957a1c9e44766e3c555ca5b21cfe377

Enjoy

Aw great, 2D match, I thought it was already annoying in that super smash hedgehog's level pack, or whatever the heck it was called.

But this sounds pretty cool, I might give this one a try :P.

HYPERKNUX said:
Aw great, 2D match, I thought it was already annoying in that super smash hedgehog's level pack, or whatever the heck it was called.
Not sure what you mean, but I think you might be referring to DMSC?

These sprites bring much lulz. In any case, I'm still playing through the levels, so I'll tell you about those later.

Re: Sonic At War (BETA/DEMO)

light dasher said:
*pictures*

Heh, looks like people other than me have started exploring the possibilities of using 3D graphics in 2D mode. It certainly looks quite interesting. I might give this mod a try, seeing as it'll definitely be a lot better than my old, crappy Super Smash Hedgehogs: Melee mod. (No, not reuploading it for you people. Go away.)

Its a neat idea, but poorly executed. In a netgame it would be impossible to avoid ring- err... bullets, and aside from the fact that the camera isn't all that great anyways... the stages also all lack content.

UT is for Unreal Tournament I gather? I dunno, the music doesn't really fit a Sonic game... guns are one thing... gore, corpses, and that music is entirely another.

Here's a new idea, in order to have a Sonic shooting game, use Shadow instead of Sonic. That way it can be Sonic-ish, but you can have the guns, the gore, and the music... Th- *shot*

I can't get it to work,

it just starts with the normal characters, the maps work and there are ammo packs but no guns,

Re: Sonic At War (BETA/DEMO)

Boinciel said:
light dasher said:
*pictures*

Heh, looks like people other than me have started exploring the possibilities of using 3D graphics in 2D mode. It certainly looks quite interesting. I might give this mod a try, seeing as it'll definitely be a lot better than my old, crappy Super Smash Hedgehogs: Melee mod. (No, not reuploading it for you people. Go away.)

i have 2 questions for you...

1 did it work?
2 if it did work - may i have the link?

Edit:im referring to your Super Smash Hedgehogs soc

samoht said:
I can't get it to work,

it just starts with the normal characters, the maps work and there are ammo packs but no guns,
Um, go to the character select menu. it dosent atomaticly change your character depending on what your thinking
JEV3 said:
Its a neat idea, but poorly executed. In a netgame it would be impossible to avoid ring- err... bullets, and aside from the fact that the camera isn't all that great anyways... the stages also all lack content.

UT is for Unreal Tournament I gather? I dunno, the music doesn't really fit a Sonic game... guns are one thing... gore, corpses, and that music is entirely another.

Here's a new idea, in order to have a Sonic shooting game, use Shadow instead of Sonic. That way it can be Sonic-ish, but you can have the guns, the gore, and the music... Th- *shot*
I don't want just shadow, Just because he's got a game with guns in, dosent make it so shadow is the only one with a gun, and this is my mod, if i want sonic tails and knuckles to have a gun, then they will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back