• Sleep and eat.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Earuto

What do you do when your bored? I just try to live life out when I'm bored. I need some ideas.

Wasn't there a topic like this? Anyway I never am bored, too many things to do. Execpt when I'm doing homework I get bored, of course. It's a fact I ain't the only one.

I don't think I've ever been bored in my life. I always seem to have something to do...
Of course, this doesn't apply to Omega when his parents are home...

If I'm ever bored, I generally surf the net, play a couple of games of Plasma Pong or Blockland, or go outside (foreign concept for most of you) and play some sports.

That, or patiently wait for ST218 to come online so we can finish FFV. =P

Play SRB2, Skulltag or <insert third game here>.
Do some programming..
Go outside from time to time.
Invite friends over/go over to friend's house. (Yeah, I have friends. Unlike some of you.)

I spend my time being bored finding something to do.

What else does someone do when they are bored?

Play FEAR, play Halo, look up random things on Wikipedia, look for more vore, randomly make searches on DeviantArt, check the SRB2MB, read through webcomics, listen to music, find something else to do, read the newspaper (The Daily Mail.), watch Red Vs. Blue... Heck, I sometimes just sit down, waiting for something to happen.

I frequently try to break my event match records on SSBM. 59 seconds on event #50, and 1:59 for #51. Whoo.

Spazzo said:
go outside (foreign concept for most of you)

Go what?

Uhm, let's see...
    Coding (web or application...)
    Try and maintain a Windows Server 2003 box
    Set up an IRC server (D:)
    Be bored.

Lord I need a girlfriend...

I just play sonic adventure 2:battle, watch T.V, or play outside.
So mostly I do what I can...
...Unless i'm grounded.

I either.

Go fishing, yes it's a decent hobby.
Speak to friends on MSN.
play SRB2.
Hacking gens files.
Go to friends houses and inviting friends over.
Go out for a run with my dad's dog.
study bugs/animals.
climbing trees.

Most of the times I'm bored for a reason. Having to wait for friend that has gone to the restroom, waiting in the line for something, when being on a bike behind a group of people that go really slow, having to wait for a timer of some sort, that kinda stuff.

Most of the times its always waiting that bores me. If I don't have to wait, I'm not bored. Too bad its just a part of life. You just have to wait for others if you wanna get trough that part. Its a problem that people have differen't speeds. But then again, that might just be one of the things that seperates us from machines.

I'm never bored unless I'm given nothing to do. Even then, I brainstorm random crap in my head twelve hours a day. If I can't do that either, then I'm officially bored. And impatient.

When I'm bored if ever, I go looking for something to do and probably annoy the people around me at the same time. Which is fun if I'm bothering my sister! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back