Water under the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibs

Just Someone
Err..I haven't done this in a while. In one of the levels I'm making, there is a bridge that goes over a lake. How, exactly, do you make it so the water under the bridge is the same as the water around it? I just get a block.

Chisuun said:
Err..I haven't done this in a while. In one of the levels I'm making, there is a bridge that goes over a lake. How, exactly, do you make it so the water under the bridge is the same as the water around it? I just get a block.
Basically, make the water and then make the FOF the same tag as the water below it. lets say the water around it is tag 1, copy the sector effect and make it the next unused tag and then make the FOF have the same tag as that one, then make the sector that you want the FOF Over water the same tag as them and there you go. not well said but that's basically it, anyone who can fix up what i said be my guest.

Silent_Snipe said:
Chisuun said:
Basically, make the water and then make the FOF the same tag as the water below it. lets say the water around it is tag 1, copy the sector effect and make it the next unused tag and then make the FOF have the same tag as that one, then make the sector that you want the FOF Over water the same tag as them and there you go. not well said but that's basically it, anyone who can fix up what i said be my guest.

All right, took me a while to piece that together, but I'll try it out.

Chisuun said:
Silent_Snipe said:
Chisuun said:

All right, took me a while to piece that together, but I'll try it out.
I'm not good at explaining things very well =/

You mean like this:

srb20002.png

srb20003.png

srb20004.png

srb20005.png

You basically giving it the same sector tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back