Sonic Generations

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the point in it?

It's a game based on SatAM. That's like asking what the point is in a Doctor Who game.

Anyway, unless I see an official press release from both DiC and SEGA, I'm calling bullshit that someone made in FrontPage on this one.

satam.png

For all we know, that could be another story book title.

Sonic and the A_____ M______. Though Storybook games usually don't see a PS3/360 release.

Hell, there isn't even anything relating to it being a Sonic game in the screencap. It's probably not even legit.
http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?355952-SatAM-Video-Game
A local HTM file edited with a WYSIWYG website editor. Come on, it's not impossible to mock this up. Besides, ESRB doesn't even do abbreviated/shortened names in their database. Ratings don't get pulled either, except in rare cases where objectionable content beyond the given rating is found.
I doubt this is real. It got "pulled", no good source, random screen cap, etc. Come on. :|

What does SatAM mean? Seriously, I doubt people here lack have enough time to write it correctly -.-

oh boy

seriously

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hedgehog_and_the_Fox

Berlin expands upon this idea to divide writers and thinkers into two categories: hedgehogs, who view the world through the lens of a single defining idea (examples given include Plato, Lucretius, Dante, Pascal, Hegel, Dostoevsky, Nietzsche, Ibsen, and Proust) and foxes who draw on a wide variety of experiences and for whom the world cannot be boiled down to a single idea (examples given include Herodotus, Aristotle, Erasmus, Shakespeare, Montaigne, Molière, Goethe, Pushkin, Balzac, Joyce, Anderson).

I'm thinking there's MUCH MORE than a mere Tails in Sonic 4: Episode 2 announcement.

Well, if "berlin" is just confirming the playability of Tails in Episode 2, then it's simply confirming something we already knew.

And yet to take the easter egg any farther would be stretching it unrealistically. So, like, SEGA's retarded or something.

It better not be another collection game. I already got enough with Sonic Mega and Gems collection. >:|

It better not be another collection game. I already got enough with Sonic Mega and Gems collection. >:|

Don't worry... it'll just be a collection of the most popular 3D sonic games but with twice the bugs.

But I agree nevertheless...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back