[Open Assets] Fancy Movement V0.4 (Fixed Bugs) --==SONIC ADVANCE 2 ACCELERATION!!!==--

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igor47

Ah , still learning LUA :P
Just a simple LUA code , that gives you :
- Spinning animation after losing momentum - After Spring animation instead of
falling you'll see a little spinning animation , then falling (Like in Sonic'06)
- Rolling after falling - while falling , if you press custom button 1 before you hit
the ground - you will roll for a bit.That will give you acceleration , so it may be
useful in multiplayer racing.
- Falling instead of walking in mid air - no need to explain .No more air-walking.
- Air dash animation (By me.)
- Sonic Advance 2-like acceleration - after 3-4 seconds of running at normal speed , you'll start running at full speed(Fixed bugs).
- Skydiving !!! Press Custom Button 2 , while FALLING , to start skydiving . While
skydiving , press Spindash Button to start diving ,
Press Custom Button 2 to stop skydiving . You can skydive only one time per
fall.
- Aaand... and thats all. I'll code more stuff in the future , but thats all i got.

Some GIF's and download link are bellow:

Attachments

• Falling.gif
    Falling.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 2,383
  • Rolling.gif
    Rolling.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 3,398
  • Spinning.gif
    Spinning.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 3,396
  • Skydiving.gif
    Skydiving.gif
    6.1 MB · Views: 1,921
  • Acceleration.gif
    Acceleration.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 2,000
  • Sonic-FancyMovement.rar
    108.7 KB · Views: 1,783
Last edited:
This is functional, so I'll be happy to pass it. But first you will either need to get .Luke's permission to use his SonicRE sprites or replace them with the Sonic sprites included in SRB2 by default.

Also it should be noted that you fly when you using the homing attack on a monitor, you seem to retain all of your momentum unlike hitting an enemy with the homing attack which stops you in your tracks instead.

srb2fly.gif

Last edited:
I think that flying is caused by homing attack speed , i'll fix as soon , as I get my pc ...
Also , .Luke said , that his REmix sprites are free to use , so I don't need his permission....

The Flying after the homing attack happens because you added the airdash move. Check if there is a object that can be homed to, if not then do the airdash. That should fix this bug. The skydiving and spin sprites when you fall are nice and something that I was going to do.

I think you should make him uncurl automatically after jumping, like in Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic '06.

Umm... This does not longer work. I just tried it out again to play and... only the skydive works...

Can you please fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back