What is the hardest Sonic boss you ever fought?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had problems with the boss of Death Egg Zone Act 1 in Sonic 3. I don't know if I'm too patient or not patient enough, but I've never found a reliable way of getting through the fight without taking a ton of hits. It always comes down to luck, in the end.

On the modern end, I still do not know how the Time Eater fight in Sonic Generations is supposed to work. I've only beaten it once, and haven't been able to reproduce that result since then.

Lastly, for fangames... ooooh, how I hate the old Black Eggman fight. I had to jump onto this forum just to figure out how to damage him when I first got to the encounter. Even now that I know how the fight progresses, it just seems to drag on forever, and one mistake can send you back to beginning.

Edit: Shit, shit, I forgot. By far, the hardest Sonic boss I have beaten is Dr. Robotnik in the final boss fight in Sonic Spinball. It took me close to an hour just to hit him the required number of times. That's not even going into the hours spent trying to figure out how to get to him and how to deal damage. I cannot believe I managed to beat that game.

Last edited:
Well, Time Easter in SG is maybe the easier boss fight in Sonic Games, at least for the HD version, you just have to hold boost as modern sonic (and go as classic if you need some Rings). You will have to dodge his hands when close to him and then you will automatically attack. For the last live, he will just throw you a giant fire ball just hold uh... don't remember L1 and R1 (?) together to kill him.

About Sonic Spinball, I can't get past the first level...

Well, Time Easter in SG is maybe the easier boss fight in Sonic Games, at least for the HD version, you just have to hold boost as modern sonic (and go as classic if you need some Rings). You will have to dodge his hands when close to him and then you will automatically attack. For the last live, he will just throw you a giant fire ball just hold uh... don't remember L1 and R1 (?) together to kill him.

About Sonic Spinball, I can't get past the first level...

Hah, I figured the Time Eater fight couldn't have been that complicated, but I just couldn't understand what was going on it it. Every character shouting at me from the side-lines about "homing shots" wasn't helping either.

And Spinball is a lot of fun! Really! I've only broken three controllers playing it. :3

What are you guys talking about? The final boss of Sonic chronicles is obviously the harde-*cough cough*

Parden, well the hardest boss I've faced so far in my time has got to go to Sonic 2's first boss (On the game gear of course)

Don't call me a rubish sonic player, but I could NEVER get passed Sonic 4 Episode 2's third boss, its just so... not explained how to beat him T-T
I only beat him a few weeks ago, after being stuck on it for a year

One of the hardest boss fights of Sonic the Hedgehog games that I ever fought was the Final Boss from Sonic 3 and Knuckles because it was a giant powerful robot for as I knew of.

One of the hardest boss fights of Sonic the Hedgehog games that I ever fought was the Final Boss from Sonic 3 and Knuckles because it was a giant powerful robot for as I knew of.

That was my favorite boss fight. Flying through space as hyper Sonic, dodging asteroids, grabbing rings, and beating the crap out of Robotnik. It took me several tries to beat but I was soooo satisfied when I finally did.

Mine, sadly, was the Collision Chaos Zone boss from Sonic the Hedgehog CD. It was hard reach to Eggman with Sonic being a ball on a like-pinball level.

That was my favorite boss fight. Flying through space as hyper Sonic, dodging asteroids, grabbing rings, and beating the crap out of Robotnik. It took me several tries to beat but I was soooo satisfied when I finally did.

Just to let you know, I'm also good at beating this boss but it's just that it's a really big boss fight that it ends being really difficult for some people.

Hoo boy, this one's a tough question. The Death Egg Robot (the original Sonic 2 version) and Big Arm (the original Sonic 3 version) both to this day have been quite hard to beat. Perfect Chaos gave me a lot of trouble years ago in his second stage, because of those stupid water tornados, his laser breath, and homing shots always ruining my speed buildup that I needed to get through his body and hit his brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back