• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

742mph's Miscellaneous Modification Mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.

742mph

My work is never done yet
Welcome to the general preview thread that I finally made for myself. For now, most of what I post will be updates on one particular project that I was hoping to unveil in the OLDC, but will probably be released normally now that it's on hiatus.

FloweryBigheartedKiskadee.gif

Loving the sparkle effects that you have spawning after running for a short period of time, really looks nice! Are you planning on adding any particular skills or move-sets or just do you just plan on adding different type of bullets? Either way, it looks pretty sweet.

I like what I'm seeing so far!
...Even though, what does the KnuX reticle thing do, exactly...?

...Even though, what does the KnuX reticle thing do, exactly...?

It helps you find items by flying toward the nearest one and beeping when it gets close. Any character can use it, though; "KnuX" is just a name pun.

That Ammo bar kinda makes me think of the Classic Megaman games .

This whole modification is one giant Mega Man reference, after all.

It helps you find items by flying toward the nearest one and beeping when it gets close. Any character can use it, though; "KnuX" is just a name pun.

Oh. Neat feature! I'd already see it being used for well hidden items you could have to dig to find or something.

Amazing. Brak Eggman is pilotable! This MMX mod is certainly going places.

I do find it odd that you can't collect rings in the Ride Armor though.

Please make a gametype out of this and be called creator2.wad. Seriously, who wouldn't want to stop a player controlled nightmare like Brak?

All it needs is Megaman instead of Sonic,Tails and Knuckles And Cutman instead of Eggman ;) .

Ohh, nice! The pop-up turrets are a lot more noticeable now. Good stuff! If I may go back though(since it's my first time seeing it), that pilotable Brak Eggman is pretty dang cool. What key do you use to eject out of it?

Ohh, nice! The pop-up turrets are a lot more noticeable now. Good stuff! If I may go back though(since it's my first time seeing it), that pilotable Brak Eggman is pretty dang cool. What key do you use to eject out of it?

Entering and exiting it are both done by pressing Spin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back