• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nitro_the_hedghog said:
I'm not doing the outlines, Fish hook, MSMK72, and lightdasher are doing them. Ask them about it.
I already know that but still have you even made any progress since the month you started it?

Nitro... I think you- the project was going faster when I was helping... I at least I was willing to help you with the sprites so that you could get it done quicker... It's been 4 months now and from the front page only 6%. I say just give up with it. Like Jman. I don't play Srb2 anymore (so does alot of people I know who I played with before) so why bother?

Also, just to remind you if you didn't do it (witch will upset me) giving me credit on the Knuckles and Silver start pics. I made thoes incase you forgot.

Okay, there's an incredible amount of drama in this topic, so we're going to go ahead and lock it for that reason. It doesn't appear any progress is being made, and the stuff I see here more looks like "Edit the standing front sprite" than "Make a character WAD", and honestly, simply editing one sprite is more an art topic than something that belongs in editing.

Should this project actually produce results, feel free to create a new topic in the releases section to release the finished product. However, this topic does not serve a purpose as it is now, so until this project actually produces something, the forum discussion is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back