EShields, NewFlame, and Jeff.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliwood

I can't really say that this is a Misc. Wad anymore can I? The Sheilds may be done, but the character is the one being made, and this should really be in Editing, NewFlame is not finished and is being worked on while you read my message, so this should be movded back to Editing, NewFlame is still a beta, but a good beta to me, despite the fact that he's not done yet.
I just leave the EShield there because People want the Sheilds more than the wads >.>

All of My sheilds including the Chaos Crystals and his 1-up box(CS and 1-up box are included with the NewFlame.wad)
lunapic123075512015463zi5.gif

(You can see the major update)

New Flame Update along with Jeff, both standing in front of my new Checkpoint
srb20000tv8.png

Jeff in front of REDXVI's house
srb20004mh1.png

and Flame standing in front of my first enemy replacement
srb20002gx9.png

Download Link for EShields.Wad
Link Removed

Download Link for NewFlame.wad(80% Done)
Link Removed

Jeff.wad is currently not even close to finish, no beta, or alpha.

Also, shouldn't this be in the Editing, or Character Releases? It's now got 2 characters, PLUS 1 of them isn't even Up for download yet...

Well this is odd; the shields wad also has a SIGNH0 lump, the one intended for your character. Is that intentional?

Additionally, I would suggest having the shield sprites removed from the character wad, for those who would want to play as your character, but without the shields.

It was intentional Because I wanted to make a reference in case you played as some other character who did not have a sign, Instead of CLEAR. And the It not having the shields, I might think about it, I origionally intended That they were together but I was told they just want the sheilds.

Edit: Also, For some reason, my character doesn't show up as a character on the character select screen, why is that?

Eliwood said:
For some reason, my character doesn't show up as a character on the character select screen, why is that?
I think you need to put in a lump called OBJCTCFG. That way you can add information that'll appear on the Select Screen.

I need to go fix the NewFlame Link, with my Updated Version so...
Try if you dare?

(Warning, only a small percent of this wad is an edit)

I'm not even going to comment on the character, but that attraction shield could be interesting if you change more than just the sprites.

In my opinion, this wad is actually good.
I like the spines and the fuzzy thingies on the wrists.
Im actually gonna rate this 5/10.

What's cool

Water sheild.

Fire sheild, although some shading would be nice.

Improvements

Magnet sheild.

Totally suckage.

The recolour. Recolours arn't cool, and most people frown upon these.

What about the Bomb and Whirlwind Sheild :\

Edit: It's not 100% recolor, It's also 15% edit too...did you even look at the Spines that I Custom Made?

Eliwood said:
Edit: It's not 100% recolor, It's also 15% edit too...did you even look at the Spines that I Custom Made?

Regardless of how much changes you've made to it to make him different from Sonic, he still counts as a recolour, since he still looks like Sonic, especially around the face. =/

I'm sure you know this already, but Flame needs some more work. His Idle and Thokking frames are just Sonic. Other than that, though, it's pretty good!

Well, I had it where his Idle Frames were done, but then my Flash Drive got Corrupted, What is is going to be is him looking at you while holding a Ring which sparkles.
Edit:In case you didn't know, his spindash was him boosting, you can see this by using a 2nd Player, or load up sa-srb2.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back