Sonic At War (BETA/DEMO2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think each caracter should have their own weapon. Like uzi for Sonic, shotgun for Knuckles, AK47 for Shadow, and maybe dual magnums for Tails. I don't know, just more variety.

I LOL'd at Tails with a gun. The sprites are good, but 2D Match is generally a no-no. It already failed in DMSC.

Kitsune said:
I LOL'd at Tails with a gun. The sprites are good, but 2D Match is generally a no-no. It already failed in DMSC.

HUH!? WHAT!?

That didn't fail!

It's obvious that a super smash mod has to be in 2D. (Have you even played it's 3D mode?... ew)

And about this mod... uhm... If I wanted guns I'd just go play the actual doom.

koni said:
Kitsune said:

HUH!? WHAT!?

That didn't fail!

It's obvious that a super smash mod has to be in 2D. (Have you even played it's 3D mode?... ew)

And about this mod... uhm... If I wanted guns I'd just go play the actual doom.
*Plays skulltag*

pinythepinball said:
i like you lightdasher but this mod sux i download it when i want open mp play...it crashes -blaah blaah...
that's not my problem, and just saying it sucks because you can't get it working, not because you've actually played it, koni it's not like you have to play it, go play doom, anyway, in the next version, there will be 2 extra levels, 1 for OGL users but not for software users, and the other for software users but not ogl users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back