Sonic At War (BETA/DEMO2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my brother Nick played this for hours and he loved it! I still hate his flying habits though....

EEEEEEEY? Yes i do mind, at the moment only me and SonicFreak94 are making characters, what's that you say? what character is SonicFreak94 making? not tellin :P, but it's not shadow,
Also im going to post an extra character for this when i can be botherd to get my dad's memery stick, but i might change my mind depending on the quality of the sprites

59058-large.jpg

That is all.

cueball61 said:
(shth box art)

That is all.
Suh-LAM!

Even if it is a pretty interesting idea (2D match would be good with SRB2), the guns thing is a little off the boat.

* Onyx bows to Light Dasher

You are my god! I cant wait for the new characters, just looking at the screenies make me wanna play it! its downloaded now and I will test it right away!

o.o

THIS IS AWSOME

EDIT: NO WAY! That woulden't happen to be THEE EGGMAN!!!!

(sorry I had to say that...you know? the song off sonic adventure 2? yeah? awww forget it lol)

Yes there is, but it wouldn't be terrible to remake him for this. Although skulltag has many better skins to chose from than the fat doomguy. :D

Yes there was one already made, wich was me silly, look in releases - old
and i'm putting him in my mod, just i'm making him fair, same bullet type same double jump but speed as tails. And i have Skulltag silly, otherwise i wouldn't have made a light dasher skin for him now would i? (look in sig)

Doomguy? who is this? isnt it the egg? Im gonna cut out a part of the picture and post it of this "doomguy".

I thought it was going to be the egg

EDIT:
doomguy.jpg

I made the photo much bigger, as you can see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back